View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: App: Wiggs - Neverwinter, Diablo 3, Overwatch, GW2 (4/0)

Blog Entries
    Voting NO due to inactivity - this looked like it was going well, so I will inclined to pull that No back if Wiggs comes back and gives the application some of his scratchy, beardy love.
    More like BRObiWanJabroni

I'm still here, is there someone I failed to respond to?

wiggs has been super busy in guild and alliance activities i think allot of us forgot he was still an applicant
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

Blog Entries
    Aha well that certainly untwists my knickers. Wiggs since you're really active in game, please get some more Ueys to drop some love in your application here, like how you are a great fit for Unrepentant and how you'll be a great fit in my windowless van, that sort of stuff. Ask folks to come over and explain to Chef how there is a "deserving younger man in need of his special attention and tutelage". By the way there is nothing sketchy about the van, just ask Doyler he has been in a bunch of times.

Yep, member feedback is really what we need here.

Wiggs, you might want to remind the Ueys you group with that you're an applicant and ask them to come and sing your praises... it's how most of us officers get a feel for how to vote since we rarely seem to interact with applicants directly.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

I'll work on that, appreciate the feedback.

Have grouped with Wiggs a lot, runing influence.

He's done good, in chat and in game.

unofficial YES from a grubby gwf

Blog Entries
    Pulling back that NO. I need to feel just a little more love for the beard to flip it to a Yes, or more love...from the beard. If you catch my meaning.

I noticed Mr. Wiggs is quite active and I hear only positives. As I see he's not too "chatty", but hey, I understand very well. Trying to play a game and type at the same time is not one of my favorites.

Mr. Wiggs, do you think you can use voice comm app?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast