View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 66.67%
  • No

1 33.33%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: App: potts_is_boss - Ark, overwatch, anything honestly (1/3)

Potts is boss. potts is my last name and I'm the boss.... period. It is also my twitch/xbox handle so it works.

and I love this pizza from mellow mushroom called the redskin potato pie.

I can be anywhere and nowhere all at once.

Just want to make sure we don't lose you! Have you had a chance to get down and dirty with anyone in the U? Ask them to comment on your app so the Ufficers can get that special feeling inside

No not yet but that does remind me I did just reactivate my WOW account so anyone that wants to go lets do it.

Midwest, U.S, Earth (usually there, if not check elsewhere in Milky Way)
    Potts,
    This sure sounds like a lot of work - come on over to DDO, we are easy!!! I mean we're not like "easy" but you know. Love to see you in game :0) Plus, basically we are the best branch of DDO. Kidding! But am I really!? What branch of service were you in? I'm an Army guy myself.

My name is Sam btw. Wish you the best in the U - great community filled with subhumans and degenerates.
    Sam The Great

"

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard, and they're like you wanna trade cards? Darn right, I wanna trade cards, I'll trade this but not my charizard.

"

Hey sam, I was in the army so same walk of life there. I'm always down to try something new never played DDO so why not i'll give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by potts_is_boss View Post
    Hey sam, I was in the army so same walk of life there. I'm always down to try something new never played DDO so why not i'll give it a shot.
    DDO has definitely been quite active recently. Feel free to pop in to Mumble, or just say hello in guild chat. Once you have one or more characters created, it is pretty easy to get you an invite. The starting content is easy to solo but there is often one or more members around willing to join in on activities. Sarlona server.

What sort of play styles do you enjoy (ranged, melee, caster, tank, dps, support, etc)?

Hey there. Have you hopped on to Mumble or Discord yet? Have you had a chance to interact with any of the Ueys?

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    HI Potts! I saw you mentioned that you played Overwatch....I play that as well..I am huge fan of healing and support characters in that game...Lucio being my main one that I play in that game..However, I never mind trying other characters, just to see how they are...Which ones do you play? and my battletag is "silentgurl#1190" fee free to add me if you want..I'll gladly join you whenever you get on...If you need any help or anything at all..give me or anyone else a holler, be glad to help! =)

two weeks since the last post and I haven't seen Potts in game (admittedly there are a few new names appearing - should never have promoted those new officers...)

Fair warning - a NO is likely to follow soon...
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

No for inactivity/leaving this hanging here so long...

Happy to rescind if you come back soon.

NO

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast