Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: Several new TV shows worth checking out - Lucifer, Minority Report and Blindspot!

I'll second the recommendation for The Boys, it's dark but it's great. Amazon did a spectacular job with Good Omens too.

The final season of Orange is the New Black is also out this week on Netflix, so the series is complete and you can binge watch the heck out of it. Stranger Things delivers in Season 3 too.
    CO: @ZandarTheWeeble
    FF XIV: Zandar Casseline on Siren
    PSN: Zandartheweeble
    Origin: Zandar1

Manderville, Manderville, Manderville man.

The Boys is awesome! ! I love the concept...I WANT MORE!!! and I havent said that in quite a while!!

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    If you like The Boys it is actually based on a Garth Ennis comic, I believe they are available in TPB, so worth checking out. I enjoyed it immensely, just wish they'd closed it a little tighter, the entire season ended up feeling like a setup for season 2, rather than a composed story arc within itself.

I will also second OA, season 1 was good, season 2 ran with the concept and really knocked it out of the park.

Gonna be doing Orange is the New Black finale this week, looking forward to it.

Impastor is actually pretty amusing, only a couple of seasons and worth a gander.

Swamp Thing is surprisingly good, it's a shame DC pulled the plug so early and aren't giving it a second season...whoever made that call so early should be sacked.

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandar1 View Post
    Amazon did a spectacular job with Good Omens too.
    I thoroughly enjoyed Good Omens. I'd say it was one of the best damned shows I've seen in quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by huntgod View Post
    Swamp Thing is surprisingly good, it's a shame DC pulled the plug so early and aren't giving it a second season...whoever made that call so early should be sacked.
    Probably the same guy that keeps greenlighting all the crap-tier shows, and shitcanning everything that is at least half decent. They probably hired that dumbass from Fox.
    TMcMahon.5014 - GW2
    CooteKT#1743 - BNet
    @TMc51 - STO

They say that life's a carousel spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
    The world is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
    And they'll tell you black is really white, that the moon is just the sun at night
    And when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls
    It's Heaven and Hell, oh no!

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27