Thread: Unable to access forums on my Android tablet.

Does anyone know why I would not be able to access the forums from my tablet? Its a Sony Xperia Z2 tablet, I'm using Chrome and running Android. I'm leaving town for business and would like to stay active on the forums since I won't be able to in game. Thanks for your help!

EDIT: I don't get any connection error or anything, it just displays a blank white page. I can get elsewhere, perfectworld's forums display fine.

Stretchmark Stripclub: Athens, GA.
    It's something with the mobile site, does the same thing on my phone. If you click the little options button in the address bar (the three dots) and select "Request Desktop Site" it will give you the full site and not try to do the mobile site.
    We are the people our parents warned us about - Foulsoul
    My Original App.

How to link pictures in the Unrepentant forum.

Thanks that fixed it.

Blog Entries
    the problem is with the address. i think it needs to be if you manually type it in your phone usually remembers it. also once on the full site you can scroll to the bottom and choose the mobile theme.
    I'm going to UeyCon - Why arent you?

Yea, I just want to throw out, going to gives you a blank white screen. It means the site doesn't have a mobile site, so just either request a desktop site or go straight to the forums on a phone or tablet.