Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This is why you pay your sound engineer

A hardcore band neglect to pay their sound engineer so he makes a crappy dance track, lays their vocals over the top then releases their video on the net. Watch the video in the article if you dare

http://musicfeeds.com.au/news/engineer-turns-hardcore-band-into-edm-nightmare-after-they-fail-to-pay/

I'm not sure the sound engineer actually hurt these guys with the "bad publicity", after all "any publicity is good publicity". What I am sure of is that dude's vocals are shit and all the money in the world couldn't hire a sound engineer to fix that.

As my co-worker so eloquently put it, "Bahahahahahahahahahah thats the definition of pwnd"
    My Tank is Fight

That has to be the first hard core youtube band I have actually watched the entire video for. Hey I would dance to that and slam my head against the wall to the same time! I'm so conflicted! Happy dance beat, heavy "soul feeling" lyrics! I'm so lost without out you, where do I go from here!

Quote Originally Posted by Gris View Post
    I'm not sure the sound engineer actually hurt these guys with the "bad publicity", after all "any publicity is good publicity".
    While they are now known by a wider audience, they are known to not pay their bills. Anyone they approach after this will most likely charge them a chunky deposit, if not the full fee up front, and they'll probably have a hard time being taken truely seriously.

Official Coiner of Terms ObiWanJabroni's Avatar
    Holy crap. That vocalist kid is insanely facepunch-worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by ObiWanJabroni View Post
    Holy crap. That vocalist kid is insanely facepunch-worthy.
    I don't always agree with ObiWanJabroni but when I do it involves facepunches and bad vocals.

Good Lord. That was awful on several accounts, and awesome on a few. Good job Mr. sound engineer guy.

Necromancy powers, ahoy!

In the latest episode of why you pay your production crew:

Sheck happens lol!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast