Page 269 of 269 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 2690

Thread: What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

Sorry for plugging this song again, but I found the drummer playthrough and it was f*%kin cool.

Unrepentant's Andy Griffith Mutiny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krishach View Post
    Wow. Just wow, Mutiny. Well balanced duet pop song with well crafted REAL stringed backing instruments, an excellent mix of head voice and chest voice from both singers, and a startlingly gripping music video. Thanks for the share.
    Quote Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
    Mutiny ... I agree with Kris ... wow. That was both wonderful and an arrow through the heart at the same time. Amazing songwriting and music video production with a fucking hell of a message. I guess when one has been around as long as I have one tends to have a rather large bag of mixed emotion memories.
    I don't have time to catch up on all the new links but thanks for the replies! They've been playing that on the local alternative station and I really dig it. Travis Barker (doing the male vocals) is the drummer from Blink-182 so I think that's neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bova View Post
    I'm really into Greta Van Fleet. OMG they are the Bomb..
    They just played Milwaukee a couple weeks ago. Wanted to go but I'm in BFE so it's one hell of a drive to anywhere.

Blog Entries

Considering Star Citizen? CLICK HERE to use my referral code & get bonus UEC!

Blog Entries
    And now for something completely different ...

Blog Entries

TMcMahon.5014 - GW2
    CooteKT#1743 - BNet
    @TMc51 - STO

They say that life's a carousel spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
    The world is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
    And they'll tell you black is really white, that the moon is just the sun at night
    And when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls
    It's Heaven and Hell, oh no!

Blog Entries

I'm normally not one for a straight growl song, but Opeth's compositions continue to haunt me. Doesn't hurt that he's one of the few distorted singers I can clearly make out without lyrics in front of me. But even if that's not your thing, check out the 2 minute intro.

I can't seem to catch keggar online anymore, so everyone gets to see the weird thing come out.

And because its for Keggar, I found a decent live one also. I found vocal opportunities that went unchecked, but for melding some of the highest skills of very different music ends, I have heard no better.

This is what happens if I can't find new unheard earcandy easily. Kudos if you're already a fan, these guys are phenomenal.

Blog Entries
    Love it Kris ... Thank you! Ya - we never seem to be on at the same time for longer than a few minutes. I kicked serious ass to the live version in Rocket League and have it bookmarked. So as is our custom I would like to return the favor with a live classic ...

Rage live was always some of the best live, especially when a lot of live music has become disappointing. But I will say with utter convinction... This song really required the Maynard. And the Maynard group hug. And... the phone?
    Last edited by Krishach; 04-14-2019 at 03:35 PM.

Page 269 of 269 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269