Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: the old guard

Cowering behind a DM screen looking shifty...
    Blog Entries

the old guard

I just realized this weekend I've been a Uey for well over ten years now Feb 2010. It kind of blew my mind that I've been gaming here for a decade.

Who else the from old guard have done more than than a decade now too and who still frequents the boards? and have your Uey ass brands faded too?

Its a testament to the chaps and chappesses that I'm still loving the company of you jerks all this time later.
    I don't really blog any more but you can follow my painting on instagram...
    https://www.instagram.com/williamsond956/?hl=en

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    Over 10 here...

Though I thought this thread was going to be about the new Netflix movie The Old Guard, which is about immortal soldiers (see Highlander) operating from the shadows to keep the world safe...Charlize Theron stars and it looks fun.

But yeah people that have been around for a long time is interesting too :-P

---edit---

I know there are a handful of guys from Hammerfist that were here when they were playing Warhammer Online, most of the older players came on board for Champions Online.

Still love that Dao chose Wild Cards as the guild name in CO and had no clue that it was a super hero anthology series edited and in part written by George RR Martin.

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod

I may have mentioned the Wild Cards anthology at the time.

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob. Dao Jones's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Plenty of folks from the Champions era still floating around. It warms my cold heart that so many Ueys from that guild have stuck around.

Age of Conan/Warhammer-era Ueys? Me, Foul and Fosco, for sure. Dantos would technically be the oldest if heís still around (he joined Hammerfist a few days before me). There are probably a few lurkers who check in on occasion but donít post.

I thought this would be about Napoleonic history. Bummer. But this post has made me realize that I, too, have been around for 10 years...April 2010.
    I'm Holliquinn in World of Warcraft.
    But everyone calls me Holli.

Blog Entries
    It was quite an eye opener learning what the OG's meant by "hammerfisting". 10 years in, I still can't walk right. And I still remember Foul humming nursery rhymes while he did it to me.

I also recall getting to rag on Huntgod for turning 40 right around the time I joined up. Gulp, 40 is starting to look good now.

not as old as some of you guys....but damn...8 years already?

and...ya. 40. passed that one while in this group as well.
    Can't sleep, clowns will eat me. Can't sleep, clowns will eat me. Can't sleep, clowns will eat me. Can't sleep, clowns will eat me. Can't sleep, clowns will eat me. Can't sleep, clowns will eat me. Can't sleep, clowns will eat me. Can't sleep, clowns will eat me. Can't sleep, clowns will eat me. Can't sleep, clowns will eat me. Can't sleep, clowns will eat me. Can't sleep, clowns will eat me. Can't sleep, clowns will eat me. Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.

Never have I met so many people willing to tell me if the rag smells like ether! No wonder I've stayed in the U so long. Creeping up on 10. No regrets!
    Catfight is so bad, being caught masturbating to it would actually be less embarrassing than being caught playing it.-The 15 worst PC games of all time(PC Gamer)

I've been here a day or two.

Coming up on 10 years in August.
    We are the people our parents warned us about - Foulsoul
    My Original App.

How to link pictures in the Unrepentant forum.