Thread: Kesari App

Forum name of Applicant: Kesari

Which game are you applying for membership in? (AoC, WAR, other): Warhammer

Are you a member of any other guild in that game? no

Are you over 18? (you must be 18+ to apply) yes, 25

Male or Female? male

What is the name/class/current level of the character(s) you intend to join with? 32 chosen (kesari) i currently have several t4 alts that i play with from time to time, if the guild is in need of a class i'd be more than happy to pick any of them back up as they have some rest exp to burn :P they are: hemorage 31 black orc, Taurine 38 Disciple, Grumblz 31 black guard, and a shammy thats 28.

How did you find us? a friend had joined and mentioned it was a good guild

Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name? friend Torment

Tell us one thing we could do to improve our Guild Charter or Code of Conduct:
    not having alot of experience with endgame war or war guilds id be hesitant to comment on much, it seems to have concrete basics however.
    Do you have an issue using Ventrilo? (Being able to at least listen is helpful for active participation in PvP/raids) my place is usually a bit noisy so most of the time ill be listening, but during more important events talking is essential and will be glad to join the chat

Fully answer the following 5 questions:
    1. What is the dumbest thing you have ever done? as a party favor i have gotten good a breathing fire using liqour... it went bad once :P familiar w/ the human torch from fantastic 4?
    2. What is generally more important: the needs of an individual, or the "common good" of society? common good without a doubt, a team will always achieve more results and better results than an individual, even if that goal is to suck, mind you.
    3. What is your Zombie Plan? wtf? ummm... kill them all?
    4. Tell us the story of why you will no longer drink <fill in name of specific alcohol here>. no longer drink... whaaat that just doesn't make sense...
    5. Tell us about a conflict you had with one of your coworkers/guild members. How did you resolve it? Used to be a endgame guild leader to final fantasy XI, solving conflicts, perferably in a small party chat or /t's was a weekly occurance.

What has been your favorite class out of all the MMO's you've played? Disciple and black orc, and chosen in war are all fun

Quick survey! We will totally judge you by the choices you make below:
    Favorite Team: whichever im in :P
    Favorite Movie: changes all the time, just saw the new terminator it was sweet
    Favorite Book: only read books for class, and i hate them
    Favorite Drink: redbull/vodka
    Favorite Non MMO Game: assassins creed, or fallout 3

he has my vote just cause he likes redbull and vodka

5. Tell us about a conflict you had with one of your coworkers/guild members. How did you resolve it? Used to be a endgame guild leader to final fantasy XI, solving conflicts, perferably in a small party chat or /t's was a weekly occurance.
    Do I smell another Aion player?

Seriously though, what other games are you interested in so far? I only ask because its important to understand that this guild is not about one game but a large variety of games built around the people who make the guild up. Sometimes people have a hard time understanding that.

Quote Originally Posted by kesari View Post
    Forum name of Applicant: Kesari

Which game are you applying for membership in? (AoC, WAR, other): Warhammer

Are you a member of any other guild in that game? no

Are you over 18? (you must be 18+ to apply) yes, 25

Male or Female? male

What is the name/class/current level of the character(s) you intend to join with? 32 chosen (kesari) i currently have several t4 alts that i play with from time to time, if the guild is in need of a class i'd be more than happy to pick any of them back up as they have some rest exp to burn :P they are: hemorage 31 black orc, Taurine 38 Disciple, Grumblz 31 black guard, and a shammy thats 28.

How did you find us? a friend had joined and mentioned it was a good guild

Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name? friend Torment

Tell us one thing we could do to improve our Guild Charter or Code of Conduct:
    not having alot of experience with endgame war or war guilds id be hesitant to comment on much, it seems to have concrete basics however.
    Do you have an issue using Ventrilo? (Being able to at least listen is helpful for active participation in PvP/raids) my place is usually a bit noisy so most of the time ill be listening, but during more important events talking is essential and will be glad to join the chat

Fully answer the following 5 questions:
    1. What is the dumbest thing you have ever done? as a party favor i have gotten good a breathing fire using liqour... it went bad once :P familiar w/ the human torch from fantastic 4?
    2. What is generally more important: the needs of an individual, or the "common good" of society? common good without a doubt, a team will always achieve more results and better results than an individual, even if that goal is to suck, mind you.
    3. What is your Zombie Plan? wtf? ummm... kill them all?
    4. Tell us the story of why you will no longer drink <fill in name of specific alcohol here>. no longer drink... whaaat that just doesn't make sense...

What has been your favorite class out of all the MMO's you've played? Disciple and black orc, and chosen in war are all fun

Quick survey! We will totally judge you by the choices you make below:
    • Favorite Team: whichever im in :P
    • Favorite Movie: changes all the time, just saw the new terminator it was sweet
    • Favorite Book: only read books for class, and i hate them
    • Favorite Drink: redbull/vodka
    • Favorite Non MMO Game: assassins creed, or fallout 3
    Thanks for the info.

Regards,
    Oliver

What??? No zombie apocalypse plan like I had to do lol!!