Your post count is shameful, Huntgod.

Dao Jones

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob.
So, I run into you in ESO a few months back, and finally remembered to poke my head in here to say hello.

….and what do I see? Despite my not being active for years I still have about ~450 more posts than you!

C’mon, man - those are rookie numbers! At this rate, you’re never going to overtake me as The U’s most egregious pontificator before our 15 year anniversary next June.

(Speaking of which - if people decide to get together next year I recommend we all fly to Foulsoul’s house out in the sticks and make s’mores in his backyard.)

Also: Hi fellow Ueys! Glad to see a few familiar names still posting around here. :)

(Speaking of which - if people decide to get together next year I recommend we all fly to Foulsoul’s house out in the sticks and make s’mores in his backyard.)
I vote for Kegger's place. Hawaii wins out easily.

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Promoter
Yeah that tears at my soul every fucking day...and here you come to taunt me and to add insult to injury increase your post count in the process.

Bathien

Guild Leader
Don't worry Hunt, we all know Dao is just some Strange bot that got lured into this forum by waffles and beer... wait... is that right, i don't remember

Death_Rictus

Shotgun Enthusiast
Heya Dao.

*wonders if Dao had Dealer make his postcount show as highest other uey+x* :p

ObiWanJabroni

Official Coiner of Terms
Community Officer
I can't believe you drop in after years of silence just to talk shit about a member of good standing. I don't know about you but that just strikes me as being in poor taste.

Next time I expect you to talk shit about at least 5 or 6 members.

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Promoter
I can't believe you drop in after years of silence just to talk shit about a member of good standing. I don't know about you but that just strikes me as being in poor taste.

Next time I expect you to talk shit about at least 5 or 6 members.
It's my fault for engaging him when I ran into him in ESO...

foulsoul

The Big Tomato
Community Leader
smores in my back yard for everyone.

I'll leave the blue waffles and rubber fists to Dao

Seriously though - has it been almost 15 years? Let me know when and where.

Top Bottom