WoW application: Abort [2/2/0]

Which game(s) are you joining us in? I plan on joining in World of Warcraft and I also heard some of the community plays league of legends and various shooters so it would be awesome to have a group to play with in battlefield 3 also if anyone was interested.

Are you over 18? (you must be 18+ to apply) I am 22 and my birthday is April 9th.

Are you a member of any other guild in that game? Nope I just came back to the game after quitting for months ( i swear its like crack) so all my toons are free.

What is the name of the character(s) you intend to join with? My main guy would be Abort which is a prot pally, and I also have a lvl 84 holy / shadow priest named Krínge.

Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name? Yep, my girlfriend is in the guild and she was the one who actually introduced me to this gaming community. Her forum name is Neci.

We're big believers in the "everyone pitches in" mentality. If you want to raid, are you prepared to help organize or lead that raid? I never led a raid before but if needed I would definitely help out with organizing or when I learn the fights to help raid lead.

Do you have an issue using Mumble? (Being able to at least listen is critical for active participation in PvP/raids. Note that we don't use Vent.) Nah I have no problem using Mumble, I may be mute for a bit though xD just started using my new headphones for my computer and not quite sure how to set the voice up yet.

Answer the following 4 questions. PROTIP: if your answer is shorter than the question, we will make fun of you for being boring.
1. Tell us the story of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing thing you've ever done: Ummm I was rockin' the mullet when I was 3... yeah.......

Other than that back in college I would play drinking games with my roommates and our friends, I forget what the name of the game was but basically we sat around a table and had 2 shot glasses and a bunch of ping pongs. The rules were that you had to bounce the ping pong into the shot glass and then move it to your left to the next person to then try and get the ping pong ball in, the fun part was if you had the 2nd shot glass and the next person hasn't got the ping pong ball in yet and you get yours in before them then u skip over them and make them place a shot glass upside down and the other one on top of it, they then have to bounce a ping pong and if they get it in their first try then everyone else has to drink but if they failed then they are the one that has to drink. And when this happens someone spins a coin, and the person or people that are drinking need to keep drinking until the coin stops but other people can still keep it going by flicking it.
So anyway after that long explanation of the game the funny thing was my roommate and I were really good at getting the ball in on almost every shot and we pretty much put who ever we felt like getting really drunk in between us so that they kept getting skipped. Had to be there for it to be funny but I got my best friend, my girlfriend, and 2 of my other roommates wasted.

Also in college, my first week up there I brought with me some assorted hot sauces ( thank you Neci). One of these hot sauces is called the atomic bomb..... its a beast.....sooo one night my roommates and I ordered pizza and my friend Jimmy was like, "Hey got anything I can put on this?" and I was like "Hell yeah." So I went over to my mini fridge and grabbed the atomic bomb. I told him straight up that this was going to hurt and he shrugged it off and drenched the sauce onto the slice of pizza. He took one bite and stared at me... angrily.... "O my god man what is this?!!!" I started laughing my butt off and all of a sudden a light went off in my mind. "Hey anyone want to try some of this sauce its good!" My friend Jimmy who had had the slice was all for it, so I had a line going of my roommates and friends to get a glob or two of the sauce on their fingers to see if they could withstand the heat, I did it as well so they couldn't get mad at me haha.

One by one they dropped like flies. It was hilarious, two of my roommates ran towards the sink, one of my roommates ran into the bathroom and ended up throwing up which made the sauce go up his nose so it made it even worse for him. Jimmy and I, who have hot sauce a lot, kind of just stood eyes watering, gasping for air ( yes its that hot made it hard to breath if you had a lot ) and laughing sooo hard watching our friends scrambling for water, which we knew would just spread it around in the mouth. Evil? yes, Funny? I sure as hell thought so.
2. What is your Zombie Plan? I'm giving a shout out to my friend Craig for this one lol, he has an arsenal of swords / daggers / sharp miscellaneous things that we would use to decapitate, maim, and go medieval on their a... well you get the picture. Other than that maybe do some drive by zombie head smashing with bats on the way to a gun store, grab as much guns / ammo we can load into the car ( rinse and repeat on the way to a military base ) then form a group of odd yet reliable people ( like in most zombie games ) and go to town on the zombies that come our way. As far as food goes..... uhhh.
3. Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming: I like taking slow walks on the beach while staring at the sunset, I have a little brother whose thumbs are double jointed, I also have double jointed ring fingers, I have a kitten named Moki that is awesomesauce, I looooove to play paintball, got to have that adrenaline rush every once in a while ya know. Other than that rant I love music also, big fan of Nine Inch Nails, Tool, Radiohead and a lot of grunge bands.
4. If you were us, why would you vote you into The U? I'm a cool guy, I tend to be quiet when I first meet people but that's just how I am, I do get over that after a week or so and I think I would be a fun guy to have in the community.

Quick survey! We will totally judge you by the answers you give below:
• Favorite Type of Music: I like most music especially grunge / industrial / metal / rock / alternative / techno / electronica / but one type I truly can't stand is country, yes I'm sorry all you country fans out there but it's just not my cup of tea.
• Favorite Movie: Not sure if I really have one, the Gladiator was once my favorite because it was just an epic story, other than that I did really like the new planet of the apes movie and Inception just because I thought they were pretty damn cool in my opinion.
• Favorite Book: The Bhagavad Gita was kinda cool and enlightening but other than in school I don't read much.
• Favorite Non MMO Game: I would have to say the Battlefield series, but I am really into the Final Fantasy games ( loved 8 and 9 sooooo much).

Neci

Puts the "Fun" in "Fun-Sized"
Re: WoW application: Abort

Welcome hun!

And....cue hazing!

Great app. Keep up with replying to people's questions.

Ever play ChronoTrigger?

good start to the app! Im glad someone gave you the heads up lol.

also..don't forgot to get to know the rest of us..the easiest way to do this is to hit up the other forum areas and get involved in threads :D

looking forward to the rest of this.

Thanks :D, and nah I have never played ChronoTrigger, sounds familiar though. I do have an old ps1 game called ChronoCross that was actually pretty good.

And to Viperjock, thanks for the advice. I'll go around the forums later today and introduce myself to the other threads to get to know people.

I'll have to ask Neci tomorrow but I went to post in other forums and I cant seem to find "post reply" or any way to post in other forums. <----- Forum Noob ftl ;)

per nici's above request....<insert random insult here> and do you really think that <insert generic demeaning comment here>;furthermore,<insert really offensive comment here>!!!Not to mention the fact that<insert insults relating to applicants intelligence & parentage here>!!! :D :lol: :lol:

Sorry I had to be so rough on ya.Blame Nici,it was her fault! :D

Nice a final fantasy man, I'm a fan of ten and ten-two myself. Great start on the app. You ever play any of the Call of Duty games?

Mhmm I played CoD black ops pretty much every day with my friends at school, I play it on my ps3 but ever since I built a computer I haven't touched my consoles xD. And yea ff 10 and 10-2 were pretty fun, I kind of got mad that they gave the Japanese a better ending to x-2 but it was still good.

One game that I am really excited for is Battlefield 3, I played the beta and it was amazing.

Just to let pple know even though I won't be on origin until the 25th, my name on BF3 is Railz_1989, this is also my PSN tag.

SharpPointyStick said:
per nici's above request....<insert random insult here> and do you really think that <insert generic demeaning comment here>;furthermore,<insert really offensive comment here>!!!Not to mention the fact that<insert insults relating to applicants intelligence & parentage here>!!! :D :lol: :lol:

Sorry I had to be so rough on ya.Blame Nici,it was her fault! :D
Hurt my feelings man! Yah hurt mah feelings :shock: lol

... and yes i will blame Neci :D

Hey, has anyone else played that drinking game I described in my app? Stinks that I forget the name of it, but if anyone else has some fun games like that plz share them with me.

I didnt know there were any other drinking games other than WOW.. :lol: Don't tell Stella. Good start on the app..

Harplager

Promoter

Railz said:
• Favorite Type of Music: I like most music especially grunge
Can you give an example of what you mean by this? Nirvana's Nevermind album just celebrated its 20th birthday, making you only 2 when it came out. So I'm curious what you classify as grunge. Also, thanks for reminding me that I'm getting old.:lol:

Railz said:
Thanks :D, and nah I have never played ChronoTrigger, sounds familiar though. I do have an old ps1 game called ChronoCross that was actually pretty good.

And to Viperjock, thanks for the advice. I'll go around the forums later today and introduce myself to the other threads to get to know people.

I'll have to ask Neci tomorrow but I went to post in other forums and I cant seem to find "post reply" or any way to post in other forums. <----- Forum Noob ftl ;)

Great App BTW,
Chrono Cross is the Sequel I believe to the Chrono Trigger.
At least chronologically speaking Chrono Cross came out after Chrono Trigger, regardless, both are awesome games.

Harplager said:
Railz said:
• Favorite Type of Music: I like most music especially grunge
Can you give an example of what you mean by this? Nirvana's Nevermind album just celebrated its 20th birthday, making you only 2 when it came out. So I'm curious what you classify as grunge. Also, thanks for reminding me that I'm getting old.:lol:
Haha ye sorry about making you feel old, my Aunt was the one who really got me into the kind of music I like and by grunge I mainly mean Nirvana, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains and Stone Temple Pilots. Got lucky enough to see Soundgarden a couple months ago and last year I saw Alice in Chains with William who is actually an amazing singer. I also got to see Dave in Foo Fighters, not the same as Nirvana but still was cool to see him play the drums in a couple songs.

To revoke23

Love your location, Location: Probably tattooing your mother, my mom just got her first tattoo 2 weeks ago. :lol: :shock:

Railz said:
To revoke23

Love your location, Location: Probably tattooing your mother, my mom just got her first tattoo 2 weeks ago. :lol: :shock:

I won't tell you how she paid me, let's keep it at that.

Harplager

Promoter

Railz said:
To revoke23

Dear god, please tell me it was a tramp stamp.

Harplager said:
Railz said:
To revoke23

Dear god, please tell me it was a tramp stamp.

When I'm involved EVERY tattoo is a tramp stamp.

giggidy

lol her birthday is today, reason why I haven't been on.

Keckslar said:
I didnt know there were any other drinking games other than WOW.. :lol: Don't tell Stella. Good start on the app..
Awesome, I'm probably going to get crap for this but I have never played a drinking game while playing WoW! :shock: .... Although I have drank while playing it, I'm sure having a group of people drinking / talking on mumble would be hilarious while doing random things in WoW.

Top Bottom