Wildstar App: Twixt (0/0/3)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Membership Application
Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
Yes

Which game(s) are you applying in?
Wildstar

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
Twixt

Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name?
Skylatron (but we are facebook friends, never met)

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
I am sure there could be a more funny/embarrassing one but in 2006, when i was 26, i used to work for a restaurant. At that time I was growing my hair out. It was in the awkward stage and I did not look nice. Well I decided to chop it off and get a nice clean look. Apparently girls caught on. That night we all threw a party at a bar and I showed up. A co-worker (one I never even spoke to) and her friend (who seemed crazy) went up to me, grabbed my, tore off my shirt and threw me on a chair and started to give me a lap dance in front of all people and suck on my neck. The neck day at work my co-worker made it seem like that didn't happen. I was definitely embarrassed. Man I am sure I have something better, maybe I'll come back to this.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Coolest: working corporate for the Gap company (which includes Old Navy and Banana Republic). I was 20, newly single, and was surrounded by people my age so we had a lot of fun on the job.

Worst? hmm...I worked as a server inside of a popular bowling alley. The bar was well established and did concerts all the time. The manager was a racist, thats pretty much it.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Final Fantasy 6. Full Throttle (a PC game from the 90s). and hmm.....Dr Mario actually, I was the king!

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
Fran Drescher (the nanny) the voice. 'nuff said

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I once, accidentally, head butted the lead singer of Hanson. No joke. It happened.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
Why not both?!

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
If a train leaves Chicago at 10:34 am on a sunday morning and at the same time a train leaves sacramento at 1:49 pm when will they intersect?

also...well, i dont really have any questions. call me lazy. i just want a fun guild. and these questions were fun to answer.

Almost done!

do you wear pants?
Yes

doyler

NWO Guild Leader
Welcome to the app process so have you been able to get much play time in wildstar yet or just sitting in question so far

Heya Twist!

When you headbutted the lead singer of Hanson, what was his reaction? Did he press charges?

Hey Twixt! Glad you app'd :) Is it weird to have Facebook friends that you've never met IRL? I mean, I think it's normal but...I'm an internet kid.

How does one ACCIDENTALLY headbutt someone?

If a train leaves Chicago at 10:34 am on a sunday morning and at the same time a train leaves sacramento at 1:49 pm when will they intersect?

Hmm I'd say they'd always be intersecting. I'm mean if 10:34 am cst is the "same time:" as 1:49 pm pst then all things must be occupying the same space as well as the same time. Physics makes my head hurt.

What is the one thing that would make you jeopardize the time/space continuum?

Hey Twixt, welcome to the app process. It feels you where on a hurry while posting the app. Take a deep breath and try to enjoy this part, we want to get to know you as much as we can during this process and with that time will be a factor on the decision.

No argue that the headbutt must be the treading topic in this post. We need details haha

Pikul

Will Save For Food
Twixt was able to snag a guild invite and access to mumble yesterday night.

Hey Twixt, let us know if you were able to buy/get a headseat working like you mentioned. Also, what was this WildStar Circle about paths again?

Join Date 06-04-2014
Last Activity Yesterday 02:41 AM

Voting NO for zero attempt to even interact on the forums as well as a really thin app. Sorry, not the right fit for us.

Zandar1

Guild Master Meister, Messer Mover Monsieur
Community Officer
Clearly a drive-by.

Ain't nobody got time for dat.

Voting NO.

Heya Twist!

When you headbutted the lead singer of Hanson, what was his reaction? Did he press charges?
hey, family stuff past few days (hence why i have not been on). i am still itnerested. just some serious family stuff going on. anyway....

i was in Downtown Disney and I turned around the BAMM i hit him but he just looked daze, like me, and laughed it off. he was with his other brothers. stood there and chatted for a few minutes about what they were up to. cool guy.

what is the one thing that would make me jeopardize the time/space continuum? hmmmmm......free tacos everyday.

hey, family stuff past few days (hence why i have not been on). i am still itnerested. just some serious family stuff going on. anyway....

headbutting incident: was in downtown disney at disneyland (duh) and there is a House Of Blues there. was with a buddy and we were just looking to see what bands were playing while there. turns out they were playing that evening. anyway i turned around and bam our heads just hit.

hey. sorry ive been AFK. i know im not in the guidl at this time. some personal family stuff (doesnt deal with me but last few days been crazy but i am still interested)

anyway: headset still is not working. not sure whats up. think im gonna have to buy another maybe. my circle is literally just called "Paths"

hey. sorry ive been AFK. i know im not in the guidl at this time. some personal family stuff (doesnt deal with me but last few days been crazy but i am still interested)

sorry ive been AFK. i know im not in the guidl at this time. some personal family stuff (doesnt deal with me but last few days been crazy but i am still interested)

I have been AFK the last few days do to personal life issues. i know im not in the guild at this time. some personal family stuff (doesnt deal with me but last few days been crazy but i am still interested)

I totaly understand that life sometimes gets in the way. PM the officers that voted, and explain it, and one will likely take their vote back and move it back to the apps section.

Top Bottom