Wildstar App: HoochIsCrazy (0/0/0) Withdrawal

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters
Membership Application
Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
Yes

Which game(s) are you applying in?
Wildstar

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
GoochIsCrazy

Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name?
no

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
once went on a date with a girl and was wearing a button down sleeve. she wanted to see my tattoos. i thought the buttons were snap buttons and they were not. damn alcohol. anyway all of the buttons shot off my shirt and i had no way to put the shirt back together

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
worst: boston market. first job. just hated it.

best: working for American Eagle. was just fun. people were friendly.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
final fantasy 10. Full Throttle (a pc game from the 90s). Castlevania 2

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
i work with her. she is a hipster and self centered. always complains, always has something to say, always is the butt of jokes as she does it to herself

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
once a little kid thought i was a Backstreet Boy

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
was just browsing. seemed 'neat-o'

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
if you were stuck on an island and had internet access and could only play 1 mmo what would it be? and yeah i know i know you have internet and can just email a person to pick you up but this is hypothetical, yo!

Almost done!

do you wear pants?
Yes

I'll be honest, Senor Hooch, we like our apps to have a little more gusto. Flesh it out a bit! Did you shout "HULK ANGRY" when you made your buttons pop off? Why did Boston Market suck? Why would you replay those games??? These are the burning questions we are all dying to have the answers to.

I'll be honest, Senor Hooch, we like our apps to have a little more gusto. Flesh it out a bit! Did you shout "HULK ANGRY" when you made your buttons pop off? Why did Boston Market suck? Why would you replay those games??? These are the burning questions we are all dying to have the answers to.
Gunnr,

Have you ate at a Boston Market, I can only imaging working at one is the only thing more depressing than eating there. Except for that creamed spinach, that is the bomb!

TO Scelesti (didnt hit 'reply with quote')

And I am OK with that. At least you chose the right asian-themed MMO that has substance to it, still!

Last edited:
TO "Gunnr" as I did not hit "reply with quote"

As far as the shirt goes I was so embarrassed and I turned bright red. I should have said HULK ANGRY though and then throw my table (i was eating at Red Robin) across the restaurant and demand 1000 Whiskey River BBQ Burgers to make me feel better. Boston Market sucked because well...had some odd manager into like oils that are meant to revitalize you and what not. i was 18. first job. also hated it because i had such the hots for this girl but my friend worked there and liked her. and she did not like him at all. so she told me she liked me but couldnt date me because of it, grr. and the food sucked. and i hated doing drive through. :) why would i reply the games? with final fantasy 10 there is so much you can do when it comes to the Sphere system. and the combat was such an upgrade. i own the remastered and even before that i emulated it on my pc. and Wakka is quite bad ass. and you can never have enough belts on you in an RPG! and it was the last great one (non-mmo wise) and can i say AND more ? Castlevania 2. shit i was like 9 i think and loved it. so different. incorporated so many new elements. i mean there was daytime/nightime and what game has done that during that era? the difficulty was hard but fair. i loved all the RPG elements that were added to it. the night time music still gets stuck in my head. Full Throttle....if you never seen it just youtube it. one of the funniest games ive ever played. you can beat it in like 4 hours but its all voiced. Mark Hamill is the villian and is great. so many one liners, i mean...there was a scene where you had to wind up energizer bunnies to have them walk across a mine field to only blow up so you could walk across. and your motorcycle had 183203385483 exhausts. still one of the best games ever. shame no one knows it. fucking great.

Also I saw both Dragon movies at IMAX 3d. i LOOOOVE Toothless!!

Last edited:
what if i threw in an asian person to your island? what would happen? would you still play lineage 2 ?
Of course not. I would have an asian to play Lineage 2. I would start a gold farming business... duh. Stop it with the softball questions.

Of course not. I would have an asian to play Lineage 2. I would start a gold farming business... duh. Stop it with the softball questions.
softball questions? huh ? you mean ask another one? ok...why do you STILL play MMOs ?

would an ape that talks like samuel l jackson be more entertaining than samuel l jackson talking like an ape ?

"Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time!"

im sorry but i need to see the tattoos that broke the shirt...also please choose an avatar...the chalk outline gives me nightmares

Top Bottom