What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

Mutiny

Unrepentant's Andy Griffith
Community Officer
I think I'll just put that on repeat. After my wife goes to bed. And after I figure out how to get her to stop singing Oasis songs.

Hooray, boobs.
Her lips are huge, She looks like a less-famous Angelina Jolie.

[video=youtube;SGL-9pfMww4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SGL-9pfMww4[/video]

Local Tucson band.

I think I'll just put that on repeat. After my wife goes to bed. And after I figure out how to get her to stop singing Oasis songs.

Hooray, boobs.
Well here she's doing some AC/DC hehe

Last edited:

Harplager

Promoter
MS MR, love her voice.
I had never heard of that band until today. Thanks. I just listened to the album on Spotify a couple times; here's another one I dug.

She reminds me of a mellower Florence Welch, who is a favorite of mine. Starts quiet for the first minute.

Edit: While I'm at it, here's another strong female voice I dig. Poe.

Last edited:
Poe is one of my favorites as well, always loved this song.

Another one of my favorite female voices.

I used to listen to this song at least once a day, during my "angst ridden" teenage years...(haha)

I don't know if you guys knew it or not, but Poe is Mark Z. Danielewski's (the author of House of Leaves) sister. The songs on her album are inspired by House of Leaves.

Since we're on the topic....

annnnnnd....I'm a 90's music lover, what can I say. I loved this whole next album. Similar to Mazzy Star, it was a one-hit wonder for her, but that whole damn album still sends chills down my spine if I listen to it the whole way through. Also...memories.

I'm on a Colt Ford, and The lacs kick right now.. little bit of Bubba Sparxxx thrown in for giggles.

Been listening to Volbeat half the morning....freaking love this band. Probably a repost, but I don't care I love this song.

rhyzen

Sir Jerky, Esq. of House Jerkington
These kids perform Tool's 46 & 2, and they absolutely fucking nail it.

rhyzen

Sir Jerky, Esq. of House Jerkington
Also, because I'm not sure if this thread has had any Paul Gilbert in it yet:

Oh god, this video gets me so moist.

Top Bottom