What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

I've found myself listening to a lot of Skindred lately. Never cared too much for them in the past, but their stuff is growing on me.

Pantera should have just thrown phil out on his worthless ass, and gone on with Dime singing. Dime wasn't a useless addict, and he actually sounded much better.

I still can't decide if I like this pop/metal combination or not. Something keeps distracting me...

Autumn approaches, time for moody black metal!
Black metal is my winterish music. I pretty much put Type O Negative's Bloody Kisses (Digipak release) album -- and October Rust to a lesser extent -- on repeat from September to November. I don't know why. It might be because I got the album in September of 1994 and listened to that thing on repeat for months, but it just reminds me of fall. Reliving teenage past lives or something.

God damn I miss this band. R.I.P. Peter.

(yes, it's THAT song in case you wondered)

Harplager

Promoter
I enjoy heavy metal, but I enjoy electronic dance music, too. Here's some light stuff.

That whole album is just awesome. I don't think they've ever released a bad album honestly, which is why they are about the only band recently that I actually made it a point to buy this album the day it was released on Amazon. They're just a freaking fun band to listen to. Still want to see them live.

Top Bottom