What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Is it bad I'm dying to see who makes it to the chorus, and who can't stand the chorus? Rare is the listen who digs both. But if you do, you're probably a Sleep Token fan.

Loathe - Aggressive Evolution

EDIT: Something less contrary.

VOLA - Straight Lines

Last edited:

GalacticKegger

Cylon Hunter
Yes. I wanted a basas for a long time, and the more I looked into the Hofner, the more it seemed like the perfect fit. I love the Beatles, especially Paul's bass playing and tone. My back and shoulders are screwed up, so a short scale bass is much easier to use than a full scale, and also due to how bad my back is, the hollow body is better for me than a solid body (it weighs half as much as my Gretsch, which is my lightest guitar). It's mostly a one trick pony, but that one trick also happens to be exactly what I want.

The bassist from Tesla has been using a Hofner for years. Not exactly the kind of stuff you might expect a Hofner to be used for.
Actually imho ... the hollow body lends itself well to acoustic environments. I have a Fender Kingman (I put sponge muffles at the bridge) that does exactly that. Paul's always had a warm sound because of the Hofner. Well done!

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Warlock sent me this one, and I just had to post it. Great music, but those vocals... That's how I want to sing.

Poor Mans Poison - Feed the Machine

GalacticKegger

Cylon Hunter
Well ... it's that time of year!

Speaking of ... once again TSO is posting a few of their albums on YouTube for free for Christmas!

Christmas Eve And Other Stories

The Christmas Attic (Full Album)

The Lost Christmas Eve

Top Bottom