What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

See this is one of those bands I just missed because I skip all over the place in my music tastes. Love it; thanks for the share.
To be honest I JUST discovered them that night. Which I consider a complete failure on the part of my parents who were Haight St hippies in the 60's. I was introduced to a lot good pop music as a kid but they forgot Fanny... its almost a crime.

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Kadinja - A November Day

Also a rock 'n roll repost, but I can't help it. Still listening all these years later.

Kaleo - No Good (Live at United Record Pressing)

Last edited:

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
A side-project from a single creator. Some of these just won't let my brain go. This is the Gorillaz or Puscifer, but from Mariusz Duda. Would recommend sitting in for that bass tone.

Lunatic Soul - Gutter (from Walking on a Flashlight Beam).

I just saw Machine Gun Kelly at Austin City Limits Festival. I'm old and had never heard his music, tbh I thought he was a rapper. However, he is a solid rocker/punker and I dig him, he has attitude. If you haven't already go and check him out.

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
U L V N - Namib (Bass Playthrough)

Per Kello Gonzalez's comments, this was played with entirely fretless guitar and bass guitar. I like the sound, and its definitely stand-apart due to the fretless. Kegger alert!

GalacticKegger

Cylon Hunter
Damn ... I don't have the fingers for a 6-string bass. That was glorious!

And now for something completely different. Another taste of the musical craziness I grew up with: a Brownsville Station Double Shot.

Gonna start with their commercially famous 'Smokin' In The Boys Room' ...

... and close with my absolute favorite underground Friday night doobie-passing head-banging kick-ass rocker of theirs (one that I'll wager you've never heard) titled 'The Martian Boogie'

Brownsville Station was amazing.

[edit] Some Commander Cody incoming soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom