What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

GalacticKegger

Cylon Hunter
Kris ... got your Steam PM and outside of previous commitments I just can't put more than 15 minutes in a row together to do our music party ... party. Loving what you're posting for me and they are becoming my work background "ambience".

So here's one for you. It's not technical or sonically amazeballs ... just good old fashioned head banging rock ... a new (and atypically upbeat) release from Pretty Reckless. Cheers!

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
... just good old fashioned head banging rock ... a new (and atypically upbeat) release from Pretty Reckless. Cheers!
I do love me some Pretty Reckless. And Taylor's voice gets way underrated, in my opinion.

The Pretty Reckless - Hit Me Like a Man (unplugged)

what would be your #1 pick on that list?
Hmm.. that’s difficult.. I listen to I can’t sleep a lot and It’s okay if you forget me… so.. not sure. Lol. I’m into a lot of things, I have a friend who makes fun of me because I never say I hate anything. XD

Introducing one of my earliest musical influences, musical genius, producer, composer, slide master, and IMHO someone who should be a household name.. Ry Cooder.

And adding my favorite version of this Elvis Presley classic... All shook up.

Last edited:
Continuing my trend of Oldies but goodies (because I think you youngins occasionally need a reminder of what good music is)
Pink Floyd... when it was still Pink Floyd.. a very young Roger Waters, David Gilmour, Rick Wright, and Nick Mason.

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
Continuing my trend of Oldies but goodies (because I think you youngins occasionally need a reminder of what good music is)
Pink Floyd... when it was still Pink Floyd.. a very young Roger Waters, David Gilmour, Rick Wright, and Nick Mason.
Honestly, I don't think there are too many youngins around here, but I'll always appreciate a Floyd video.

GalacticKegger

Cylon Hunter
Introducing one of my earliest musical influences, musical genius, producer, composer, slide master, and IMHO someone who should be a household name.. Ry Cooder.
He was one of my early musical influences as well. Loved him on this jam album:

He and Leo Kottke ...

Last edited:
Top Bottom