What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

rhyzen

Sir Jerky, Esq. of House Jerkington
Howard Jones back at it again, his voice is just incredible. So much power. I *LOVE* this new track. Collab with Jared Dines, I sometimes forget how talented of a musician he is since he's usually just busy being a meme-lord. Nice to see him on a serious project like this.

Krishach

Promoter
Howard Jones back at it again, his voice is just incredible. So much power. I *LOVE* this new track. Collab with Jared Dines, I sometimes forget how talented of a musician he is since he's usually just busy being a meme-lord. Nice to see him on a serious project like this.

Thanks. Exactly what I needed before bed.

Another one for those who like mixed genres. KEGGER!

Dance Gavin Dance - Blue Dream

GalacticKegger

Cylon Hunter
Oh hell yes ... I LOVE Tedeschi Trucks! I'm a charter member of the Swamp Family fan club and have been feasting on their Fireside Sessions since mid February. Been following them for almost 20 years and did not know that Derek is the son of former Allman Brothers drummer Butch Trucks until he passed away a few years ago. I'll see if I can find some old footage of Derek onstage with the Allman Bros. jamming with dad as a kid.

Speaking of jamming ... in keeping with the spirit of your post here's Joe Walsh and AC/DC's Brian Johnson improving a new tune in a limo. Cheers!

GalacticKegger

Cylon Hunter
Well ... that was a boner. Figures I'd find a hidden gem that would get blocked right after I share it. Sorry about that.

Gotta post something, so here's Ann & Nancy Wilson w/ Foo Fighters on Letterman doing "Kick It Out" ...

GalacticKegger

Cylon Hunter
Holy shit! THAT is going in my ass kicker rotation with the likes of Tesseract and Rage Against the Machine. The singer should have been a Taurus though, just sayin ...

I'll take us a back to the future with some Doobies in COVID isolation doing a most excellent rendition of Black Water.

Krishach

Promoter
Holy shit! THAT is going in my ass kicker rotation with the likes of Tesseract and Rage Against the Machine. The singer should have been a Taurus though, just sayin ...

I'll take us a back to the future with some Doobies in COVID isolation doing a most excellent rendition of Black Water.

You can blame Camel for getting me into that one. Though I have a throwback of something completely different. A study in syncopation in ska, in the middle of a disturbing nightmare.

Mr. Bungle - Carousel

Krishach

Promoter
Forgive me for the Bungle.

A pallet cleanser? Shakey Graves - Roll the Bones (Audiotree live)

Krishach

Promoter
I really scared everybody off, huh?

Havokist, Keggar, Camel: looking at you sirs. This seems to have a dramatic change in sound engineering choices that changes the song feel partway through.

Them Crooked Vultures - No One Loves Me and Neither Do I

Last edited:
Chaotic, bone shaking, head banging goodness.. Id expect nothing less from Josh Homme. Heres some more old school groovyness

Top Bottom