What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

Krishach

Promoter
Wife sent me a cooking disaster video, and this was in the background. Its far less cringey than watching someone move a sirloin from a broiler to a microwave (to finish it) with a cloth pot holder.

Electric Six - Danger! High Voltage

Krishach

Promoter
Hoping this doesn't offend. I celebrate Christmas. Also almost fell out of my chair laughing. Hope you enjoy, and Merry Christmas.

Nanowar of Steel - Valhalleluja

GalacticKegger

Cylon Hunter
TSO is posting a couple of their albums on YouTube for free for Christmas ... enjoy!

Christmas Eve And Other Stories

The Christmas Attic (Full Album)

The Lost Christmas Eve

Last edited:

I've been listening to a lot of stuff I never really paid any attention to, and took a liking to some of Tom Waits' stuff.

Loving the new Macca album.

First track on the record really reminds me of some of the stuff I get up to when I tune out the world and just noodle with a blank mind.

rhyzen

Sir Jerky, Esq. of House Jerkington
Been too long since I've posted in the forums, so I figured I'd pop back into the ole music thread. Some great stuff in here since I was on last. I've been on a really heavy kick lately. But the song I keep coming back to is Maximum the Hormone - Hungry Pride, it just keeps getting better. Can't get it on Spotify though, so it's sadness for me

Krishach

Promoter
Free Fire Rampage - Remain (Bass Playthrough by Kello Gonzalez)

to copy the youtube credit blurb, because I hadn't heard of Free Fire Rampage before:

"Earlier this year we recorded a song for the Garena Free Fire "Rampage" that was released in June 2020. Jose Macario composed and arranged the song and invited me to participate on bass. I had the honor to collaborate amongst the following talented artist roster:"
Vocals - Matt Heafy (Trivium), Courtney LaPlante (Spiritbox), Seke Rowe (Arcadia Libre)
Guitars - Jose Macario
Drums: Pablo Viveros (Chelsea Grin)

Krishach

Promoter
One for Kegger....

What happens when you take fans of Coheed and Cambria, Dream Theater, and Snarky Puppy, send them back to the 70s, and the only snack during the time travel "trip" was LSD and an 8 ball of cocaine?

Thank You Scientist - SWARM

Krishach

Promoter
I almost posted this in CRaP too. Welcome back to one of the best drum and bass bands... I just wish it didn't seem so much like the current state of affairs was part of their resurrection. The lyrics likely would result in a friendly reminder to head there.

Pendulum - Nothing For Free

Krishach

Promoter
Another for Kegger. There really is no describing this. PLEASE listen the whole way through, as it gets more and more epic the further you listen and watch.

Igorrr - Cheval

GalacticKegger

Cylon Hunter
Where the hell did you find that?!?!?! Dream Theater meets Weird Al ... everything about it was amazeballs. And the rockin' headbanging horse was ... ya. Bookmarked.

Intended to post a song but I'm going to keep replaying this one for a bit. That was a wow.

Top Bottom