What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

GalacticKegger

Cylon Hunter
Sorry for the length but Kris turned me onto this band and their performance with a full orchestra is just amazing.

Dream Theater are awesome. If you like their stuff, and want to hear some without vocals, take a look at Liquid Tension Experiment. It's Dream Theater without LaBrie.

If you're a fan of albums that tell one continuous story from begenning to end, you'll love The Astonishing.

Dantos

Probably Deserves a Hat
Falling back on synthwave stuff. Kinda my all purpose exercise/work music.

Just started listening to Scandroid

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Ufficer
Ok, was watching a show where they were talking about the British tradition of saluting magpies (apparently magpies hold an honorary rank of General in the British Army) and when reading noticed there was a band called The Magpie Salute so I clicked on it and really liked it, so yay new band.

I have been listenting to quite the eclectic mix of bands like
Jinjer
and Eluveitie
to Jethro Tull
to Tool which is one of my favorite bands
and even some Hip Hop like Aesop Rock I linked the lyric video since he is notoriously hard to follow

Actually those are all progressive bands, albeit of different base genres. I know I post some eclectic shit, but this one had me grooving.

I found the best music video in the whole internet...
These guys make Gloryhammer look... plain.

Jon Gomm - Orville (The Secret of Learning to Fly is Forgetting to Hit the Ground)

Last edited:
Tesseract did another Live in Lockdown release; this is a live recording of their original 2011 album released song. And they are still insanely tight on a song written 10 years ago. Worth watching just for the seemless off-beat timing.

Tesseract - Lament

Also a side bit, because I can't seem to sync with Kegger anymore.
Tool - Descending, covered by Don Dubuque on a Slide Guitar.

Last edited:
Top Bottom