What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

can't sleep... Need less complicated head-banging that still has melody...

Corroded - Time and Again

still kicking, now with epic beards (and amazing intro)
Corroded - Cross

Watch that 2nd one just for the music video roll-in. "I was really saving this for a cool band..."

And if you're still watching this idiocy
Corroded - Burn
A little changeup for Kegger at 3:33.

Corroded - Breathing (had to just for the 3 part series and the star-wars credits)

Last edited:
nice; hadn't heard this rendition.

This isn't the best one, but certainly the most complete by a single player I've heard.

I was lukewarm on the first single I heard from this group, but this one caught me. Nothing overly complicated, just some good instrumental rock.
I Built Up the Sky - Cumulus

Back to my weeb music, because anime girl rock music with violins really gets my energu flowing.

violins were definitely nice. Was this sung by the voice actor?

Jon Gomm - Passionflower
Yes. It's a mobile game, anime, card game, etc about school girls doing rock music. This is the latest band that Bushiroad added. It's not in the anime yet but it's in the mobile game. The instruments are all played by the voice actors, and the singing as well. And I am actually listening to what is probably my favorite song from the IP now while playing FFXIV lol

It's basically dualing. The two "best" singers that also have a kind of rivalry in the show. It's a cover of an Op from an anime called Kakumeiki Valvrave. the original is sung by T.M. Revolution and Nana Mizuki, two of my favorite Japanese performers.

My love of the violin is so strong that in an Ip that is very waifu-oriented, the violin player immediately became one of my favorite characters lol. Up to 7 bands now with 5 girls each, so 35 waifus to choose from.

Also sorry if I'm rambling, I've had a couple too many tonight lol

Top Bottom