What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

Well played version of the classic. He his those notes REALLY cleanly.

EDIT: What I consider one of the best freestyle rappers ever died from complications from COVID-19 at 35 years old.

R.I.P. Fred the Godson

Last edited:
What do you get if you combine, pure, tripple strength, concentrated argentinity with rock and the madness caused by a month of mandatory quarantine? This.

posted the plugged before, but this song still haunts me 20 years later. Keggar: it has some wind up, but check the instrumentals as it settles. Lot of small details.

bôa - Duvet (unplugged)

It's been a while since I was blown away by an artist, but Lizzo here is an absolutely force of nature.

I've been on a huge electro swing kick recently and this was the song that started it.

Last edited:
For the progressive fans. Especially Kegger.

Parazit - Neomoira (playthrough)

Last edited:

GalacticKegger

Cylon Hunter
Most excellent Kris. This got pushed to me so, being an intimate setting virtuoso fan, I thought I'd share. Cheers :)

We lost a true genius. Inspiration to the Beatles, James Brown, Prince, Michael Jackson, and the list goes ever on. One of his guitarists was even the legendary Jimi Hendrix. May he Rest In Peace.

GalacticKegger

Cylon Hunter
Damn ... RIP man. I'll just toss out one of my favorite medleys featuring a slew of Little Richard's songs. I was 8 rows back for this live performance at the Las Vegas convention center in '76:

Last edited:
One of my favorite bands Tesseract will be doing a livesteam concert, May 14th, 1pm PDT

EDIT: Still playable, and they saved my favorite song off Sonder for last: "Juno," at 16:20. Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Top Bottom