What are you reading?

When I get off my ass and grab my Kindle again I will have new chapters of Tensei Slime, Ascendance of a Bookworm, Danmachi, and Re:Zero to read. On my phone I regularly read, Hinamatsuri, Quintissential Quintuplets, Chihayafuru, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun. Need to finish Domestic na Kanojo too I think.

Quintissential Quintuplets ended a while ago. We Never Learn is also on the last stretch, doing alternate endings so all the fanbois are happy and won't murder the author...
I am running out of trashy Japanese shonen harem romance mangas...

I have read this series 3 times. THREE. There are also about 100 spin off books. I encourage you to read The Kutherian Gambit. 21+ books. ( i have kindle unlimited because of this series)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074CGYSH7

Here are the books order.
  1. Death Becomes Her (2015)
  2. Queen Bitch (2015)
  3. Love Lost (2015)
  4. Bite This (2015)
  5. Never Forsaken (2016)
  6. Under My Heel (2016)
  7. Kneel or Die (2016)
  8. We Will Build (2016)
  9. It's Hell to Choose (2016)
  10. Release the Dogs of War (2016)
  11. Sued For Peace (2016)
  12. We Have Contact (2016)
  13. My Ride Is A Bitch (2016)
  14. Don't Cross This Line (2016)
  15. Never Submit (2017)
  16. Never Surrender (2017)
  17. Forever Defend (2017)
  18. Might Makes Right (2017)
  19. Ahead Full (2017)
  20. Capture Death (2017)
  21. Life Goes On (2018)
  22. Payback is a Bitch (2018)
  23. Compelling Evidence (2018)
kurtherian-banner.jpg

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Promoter
I gotta be honest outside of my buddies vamp series Staked, Vamped, Revamped (JF Lewis) I don't read a lot of urban fiction, maybe Jim Butchers Dresden books, though those are really more detective fiction than urban.

Might check those out...

Also started the Blackwing books by Ed McDonald...thank you they are exceptional and very similar to Joe Abercrombie.

Quintissential Quintuplets ended a while ago. We Never Learn is also on the last stretch, doing alternate endings so all the fanbois are happy and won't murder the author...
I am running out of trashy Japanese shonen harem romance mangas...
Bokuben only has one correct answer.

I just finished "Sleep Doctor" by King. It is the sequel to "The Shining" Very good read. Now I am starting a book called "Uglies" bye Scott Westerfield. So far so good.

Just finished Extinction Horizon by Nicholas Sansbury Smith. Interesting read, may pick up a few more in the series. Working on The Way Of Kings by Brandon Sanderson. Having a bit of difficulty with it though. Characters are well done, world is different & interesting. Story is a bit disjointed so far though. Hoping it pulls together a bit later on. Expect a certain amount of that in epic sized novels these days. Just too easy to get lost when the author seems to be trying to tell too many stories at once.

Also purchased some books I used to have that got destroyed in storage years ago. A couple omnibuses of Fritz Leiber's Grey Mouser books. Also the complete Gotrek & Felix series from Warhammer Fantasy in 4 omnibuses. Few other things here & there as well.

huntgod

Promoter
I've got a all the Fritz Leiber Fafyrd/Grey Mouser books in a harback set they did back in the mid 90's. Love those books, Joe Abercrombie, who I mentioned in another post did an homage to them with female versions called Shevediah (Grey Mouser) and Javra (Fafryd) that appear in his Sharp Ends collection of short stories and they were exceptional.

I gotta be honest outside of my buddies vamp series Staked, Vamped, Revamped (JF Lewis) I don't read a lot of urban fiction, maybe Jim Butchers Dresden books, though those are really more detective fiction than urban.

Might check those out...

Also started the Blackwing books by Ed McDonald...thank you they are exceptional and very similar to Joe Abercrombie.
This takes vampires and werewolves and turns the whole myth/horror aspect on its' head. Very cool.

huntgod

Promoter
This takes vampires and werewolves and turns the whole myth/horror aspect on its' head. Very cool.
I am so glad you like them, he has been a friend of mine for 30 years and was excommunicated from his church for writing those books :p Which was probably for the best...

His agent was the one that introduced me to Joe Abercrombie and got me started on his books as well.

One of my favorite things from his Void City novels is how he handles werewolves as religious zealots from Rome...Rome, Georgia that is :p Just love that.

Anyone who enjoys the urban fiction genre should check them out, Staked, ReVamped, Crossed and Burned, by JF Lewis. Quick reads too...

I am so glad you like them, he has been a friend of mine for 30 years and was excommunicated from his church for writing those books :p Which was probably for the best...

His agent was the one that introduced me to Joe Abercrombie and got me started on his books as well.

One of my favorite things from his Void City novels is how he handles werewolves as religious zealots from Rome...Rome, Georgia that is :p Just love that.

Anyone who enjoys the urban fiction genre should check them out, Staked, ReVamped, Crossed and Burned, by JF Lewis. Quick reads too...
JF Lewis is your friend or Michael? Cause i was talking about Michael. but i'll take a look at JF lewis

Currently, slowly, getting caught up on That Time I Got Reincarnatred As a Slime.

Top Bottom