Watch out for Irma, the bitch!!!

Fhaol

Promoter
ALL UEYS anywhere near the east coast PLEASE be careful!! She is a cat 5 now and I dunno if I have ever seen one of those!!!!

Have we heard if any Ueys in TX need help?

My work has been non-stop talking about the model runs for Irma. I like working with weather nerds.

Have we heard if any Ueys in TX need help?
I haven't heard a single thing. I'm sure there had to at least be one or two of us, but so far no news from anybody. The only person I've heard from that was anywhere near the path of it was taking a shower in his backyard as it passed.

Wexamos

Guru of Doodoo
Hurricane Andrew in the early 90s was a cat 5 when it hit Florida, but with what's happened the last 2 weeks it's coming my way, because a hurricane and 2 typhoons have hit places shortly after my roomie left there in the past 2 weeks, he was in Houston just before Harvey hit and then a couple typhoons on China, now Irma on the east coast, yeah they are chasing him

ObiWanJabroni

Official Coiner of Terms
Community Officer
Ugh. Stupid Florida. So sick of dealing with this crap.

Fhaol

Promoter
I haven't heard a single thing. I'm sure there had to at least be one or two of us, but so far no news from anybody. The only person I've heard from that was anywhere near the path of it was taking a shower in his backyard as it passed.

hmmm wonder who ;)

If anyone needs help, let me know. I'm in Colorado, we have forest fires and that's about it. Oh and we have nukes too.

Fhaol

Promoter
We have nukes too ,of course officially..... ;)

If anyone needs help, let me know. I'm in Colorado, we have forest fires and that's about it. Oh and we have nukes too.

Never thought I'd say it, but damn, I guess I'm thankful that all we have around here is a bunch of drones. That said, I'd much rather have our F16 fighter wing back. :(

Hurricane Andrew in the early 90s was a cat 5 when it hit Florida, but with what's happened the last 2 weeks it's coming my way, because a hurricane and 2 typhoons have hit places shortly after my roomie left there in the past 2 weeks, he was in Houston just before Harvey hit and then a couple typhoons on China, now Irma on the east coast, yeah they are chasing him
I've got a coworker like that. We sent him to Japan during Earthquake season, and Fukushima happened.

Silentgurl

Promoter
I'm in the upper part of Texas..Arlington area, in between Dallas and Fort Worth...However, My moms side of the family did get effected and had to leave...as far as I know, they did get out safely....I appreciate yalls support! =)

Fhaol

Promoter
We have Barksdale AFB in our back yard..B52s and such

Never thought I'd say it, but damn, I guess I'm thankful that all we have around here is a bunch of drones. That said, I'd much rather have our F16 fighter wing back. :(

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
Looks like the latest track shows that Jacksonville is gonna get hit, with tropical storm force winds starting Saturday. Fuckin' fantastic.

ObiWanJabroni

Official Coiner of Terms
Community Officer
I've been keeping an eye on Weather Underground's spaghetti and NOAA forecasting models every 3 hours when they update (and I'm awake). Over the past few days the models keep pushing the path east into what was essentially Matthew's path. With any damned luck it'll keep going that way and not directly hit the shore with the worst of it. We're still a couple days out from reasonably accurate projections though.

Also, Jose is building. Probably coming to take our jobs. Can't we build a coastal wall? It might help keep the kaiju out as well.

Not giant robots, but there is also this lovely event: https://www.facebook.com/events/126766931320280?__mref=mb

Dealer has been sharing stories and pics in Slack, horrible stuff in Houston.

Dealer-san

Maestro
Yep. We made it through just fine, but just a few blocks to the north it's a complete disaster. I'll try to post some of my pics and videos when I get a chance.

My heart is with y'all in Florida having just survived that asshat Harvey. Let us know if y'all need anything!

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
Looks like Irma's going to pass right by Jacksonville as a Category 1-2; not as bad as it could have been. We still have to be wary of tornadoes and crap though. I'll try to remember to take pictures/video/naked montages of myself as Irma sweeps through.

My sister just moved from Yuma AZ to near the beach in North Carolina. I keep asking her if she's got her water wings ready..

Top Bottom