Vid-A-Day, round 2

Death_Rictus

Shotgun Enthusiast
So a somewhat benign abuse of power and forth amendment violation. Glad it had a happy ending, but I see rather large issues here.

@Krishach so I see you posted the man Danny Carey this is a little youtuber I stumbled across its an 8 year old kid playing "Schism" by tool and actually killing it I know its not one of their more difficult songs it is mostly 7/8 time with like 47 meter changes but still jesus this kid...

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
NSFW language (as is everything by zeFrank, but still likely to make you spit take)

GalacticKegger

Cylon Hunter
TSO (Trans Siberian Orchestra) has become somewhat of a Christmas holiday staple here, with their 'Christmas Eve / Sarajevo' music video being a favorite post. Ry and I caught their 2-hour livestream concert last night, and it was fabulous. Even more fabulous is this: they did a fundraising watch party a couple weeks ago of the full 'The Ghosts of Christmas Eve' musical that their 'Christmas Eve / Sarajevo' music video came from.

Even more MORE fabulous is they put it up on YouTube for all to see. Run time is 47:23. If you feel so compelled, please donate to MusiCares® care of TSO.

Merry Christmas,

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Got to give the dickhead credit for playing along after being called out. That was awesome.

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
this was a pretty awesome street cover, but then the beatboxer threw in some bass for the hell of it...

If I walked past this, my whole day would stop.

| Beatbox Guitar Harmonica Cover | ''40oz - Polyphia'' by CY Leo, Tsui Jack & Danny Yau

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Dan Dubuque covering Daft Punk - Get Lucky with his Weissenborn Slide Guitar

Top Bottom