Vid-A-Day, round 2

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Promoter
Why is Tony Robbins talking to a robot? Is he trying to get her to market vitamin supplements or something?

GalacticKegger

Cylon Hunter
Kat ... that's called an earworm. And yeah ... it's stuck to my brain like a velcro tat. Great stuff.

And now for something completely different. Think you can drive a race car? I raced SRF & Formula Vee classes and know TWS well. This is what real racing is like ... great stuff. Hope you like it - especially the edited driver commentary. :D

Last edited:

Krishach

Promoter
This was way back, but in case you missed it, this did a decent job with summarizing.

Havokist

ED Guild Leader
Guild Leader

It's not often you get three music legends on a stage together like this. MJ rocked it while Prince was he usually odd self.

GalacticKegger

Cylon Hunter
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. People who work together will win, whether it be against complex football defenses, or the problems of modern society. Excellence must be wooed with all of one’s might with every bit of effort that we have, for each day there’s a new encounter ... each week a new challenge." ~ Vince Lombardi

Fhaol

Promoter
[video]https://media.giphy.com/media/SslFe1LEJZ61fGj6cr/source.gif[/video]

EAT THE HORSE RAW! (3:49 for the best part, for some reason my timestamp didn't work here)

Top Bottom