Vid-A-Day, round 2

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Ufficer
I enjoy puzzles, but for $2300 that should have been much harder and had better finishes...it's completely sequential, so it has a linear solution, which makes it so much easier than if there were elements that moved and did things before the underlying solve was made, instead you can just fumble along finding what moves and then fumble to the next move. Watching his bumble through the last side was painful, sigh.

Sorrym but, but jeez louse $2300 for a 20 minute puzzle just UHHHG!!!

I thought this would be a click-bait vid, but this was a surprising display of vocal talent.

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Ufficer
I thought this would be a click-bait vid, but this was a surprising display of vocal talent.
That was surprisingly good, was digging through his stuff and came across this gem...really impressive guy.

Please forgive me for reposting this, but he came out with some epic new stuff, and somehow I got hooked with this on repeat again. Once instrument and a drum loop; bass and harmony played simultaneously on one of the best sounding chapman stick players I've ever heard, and the only one I've ever seen play with his hands crossed.

Top Bottom