Unrepentant trivia

Presenting Unrepentant trivia: facts, rumors, hearsay and innuendo of little significance and large irrelevance. Feel free to contribute, correct or go off on a tangent.

Application Center
Fastest accepted application: Wexamos, 18h
Fastest rejected application: uuhh (Neverwinter Online), 53m
Fasted rejected reapplicaton: uuhh (Neverwinter Online), 1d 23h 41m
Most rejected application: ^^9Poo^^5Dolphin (World of Warcraft), 10 NO votes

Rainbow Brigade
Longest serving branch leader: Zandar (Champions Online), better part of 3 years
Shortest serving branch leader: Titan Iapetus (Dungeons & Dragons Online), worse part of 1 month
Most guilds disbanded: huntgod, 1 guild 1 month after becoming DDO guild leader after Titan Iapetus

DDO
Most consecutive dirty triple martinis in one gaming session: Vin, 6
Most consecutive deaths on the same active trap with forewarning: Titan Iapetus, 3

Most Canadians active at once: Anax and Miss Vertigo, Jah and Axl, Pinkoir
Most time spent re-rolling characters on Korthos before one finally made it to Stormreach Harbor: m8rk, 6 months

Most Green Steel blank FUBAR's constructed while using a planner: Vin, 2

Last edited:
As far as I know I am the fastest app at 18 hours
And this is why we have now implimented a waiting period before voting ;)

Fun Facts: Most likely Uey to spill their beer and vomit at a gathering- Problemz
Most likely Ueys to touch nipples instead of hand shaking- Titan and Rhyzen
Most likely Uey to receive an unsolicited lap dance from a fellow Uey- Me :(

Wexamos

Guru of Doodoo
Pfft..... If I'm so bad why has the ban we'd 2013 campaign been going on now for 6 months!

Loyn

The Lemon Merchant
Smallest bladder: Titan Iapetus.

Then again that isn't really trivia, just a well known fact.

Dao Jones

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob.
Are we just checking Unrepentant apps, or all apps? I got into Hammerfist in like 6-8 hours.

I'm also pretty sure that in DDO Titan has to win for consecutive trap deaths. I seem to remember like, all of us dying on that one wall trap that's right after a floor trap in some dungeon. Then we went through and he died again. Then did it again.

That actually might have been me, now that I think about it. But let's say it was Titan.

ironzerg

NWO Guild Leader
Shortest Time Spent Playing a Branch Game: Pfloyd (Neverwinter) 4 minutes

Dao Jones

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob.
Yeah, by like two years. And I only started playing it at the end of 2010. :lol:

And this is why we have now implimented a waiting period before voting ;)

Fun Facts: Most likely Uey to spill their beer and vomit at a gathering- Problemz
(
hehehe I really can't argue against it. I'm ungraceful. THough only year one did i puke, didn't upchuck anything Uey 2013 Seattle weekend. heheh

Last edited:
First (as far as I know) and probably still Only Unrepentant member to sport a Uey Tattoo. Revoke23
I think I should also perhaps get something for amount of times I asked why in the hell did anyone ever make me an officer?

Space herpes vs Xoriat ear-dwellers, bloodshot, rieal82 and Dave. Titan chose space herpes. :confused:

Top Bottom