Traveling Uey Redux

williamsond

DDO Usurper
As some of you will remember we use to send a model Uey around the world and our members would host him and take photos etc and post them back up, the original was destroyed by the mail but I had a new one made about 10 years ago and for a while he traveled the world in splendor.

To get to the point he's been rediscovered in a box would there be any appetite for restarting the program?

Last edited:

Krishach

ED Leader
Guild Leader
Not to be the wet blanket, but given the issues with current spread of the virus, it seems like it might not be the best time. Careful handling should minimize risk, but it represents an unnecessary risk still. Most of that risk would be contact with the shipping chain more than UEY to UEY, especially in someone having to go drop off a package to be shipped. I'd feel terrible if the long-odds still managed to get someone sick, especially with many hospitals in the US stretched to capacity.

That said, when the pandemic is controlled enough to warrant relaxed guidelines by the CDC, I would be down.

williamsond

DDO Usurper
Uey could wear a mask... But to be fair he would drink any alcohol gel he was packaged with.

Top Bottom