Tractor-trailer carrying human waste overturns, causing crappy commute

Dao Jones

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob.
That had to be a crappy experience for everyone.

Mutiny

Unrepentant's Andy Griffith
Community Officer
Truck overturns; fecal matter spilled.

The joke here is that I used a semicolon. Semi-colon. That's a twofer. I'm funnier than the rest of you guys.

JOKES?! We makin jokes?!

Okay, heres my attempt:

Some piece of shit blew past me on the highway today.

But if this was in Flushing, the spill wouldn't have happened, then it would be Notflushing. Did it happen on Butt Hole Road.

Last edited:
This thread is flush with crappy puns. Some poor truck driver lost his shit, dumped his load all over the highway and caused a bunch of drivers days to go right down the toilet. Then the guy had to plunge right into the rest of his day, which you know involved a reaming from his boss, and hope that he didn't get shit canned. I am sure he is down in the dumps and here you guys are sloughing this stuff around on this thread. :D

This thread is flush with crappy puns. Some poor truck driver lost his shit, dumped his load all over the highway and caused a bunch of drivers days to go right down the toilet. Then the guy had to plunge right into the rest of his day, which you know involved a reaming from his boss, and hope that he didn't get shit canned. I am sure he is down in the dumps and here you guys are sloughing this stuff around on this thread. :D

Top Bottom