the old guard

Havokist

ED Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Shit, I passed 10 years in April.

Who'd've thunk that looking for a guild in DDO would lead me here? I checked two other posts' recruitment websites before this one. Both of them were dead links so maybe it was a sign, like life was trying to guide me here with you fuckers.

If there was ever an appropriate time for the rainbow puke smilie... :p

Lyanis

The Nicest Corset Smut
Just how old are we talking, here?

(she says, ghosting again)

ironzerg

Probably Recruited You
Just how old are we talking, here?

(she says, ghosting again)
No kidding. First post in three years? How's the kids? How's the family? Do you remember the time you worked to save up gold for your first mount in Neverwinter then immediately sold it to the vendor? Now that's fucking glorious!

Lyanis

The Nicest Corset Smut
Do you remember the time you worked to save up gold for your first mount in Neverwinter then immediately sold it to the vendor? Now that's fucking glorious!
I still think about it EVERY DAMN DAY.

I still drop in from time to time. Have close connections with a couple Ueys, but haven't had/made much opportunity to play in awhile. Would love to connect IRL with some of the local Ueys again. It's been forever. Renn Fest, Covid edition?!

Didnt we do RIFT together?? The game I joined the U in :) 9 years ago!!
Yes you joined in Rift. You were unguilded and AFK at a spawn point, getting ganked - I think it was Harp I was with when we ganked your ganker and showed you the way to Chef's van.

Fhaol

Promoter
Yea too bad about RIFT, they had some good concepts but it went pffft. The U is the BEST thing I ever did online!!!

Yes you joined in Rift. You were unguilded and AFK at a spawn point, getting ganked - I think it was Harp I was with when we ganked your ganker and showed you the way to Chef's van.

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Promoter
Rift did so many things right in how it handled the heal/tank/dps it just lacked longevity, though it is technically still around.

I really thought ESO would do something similar with breaking the barriers between heal/tank/dps, alas end of the day it did not...though I still love it, just wish it and more games had taken what Rift did and used it.

ironzerg

Probably Recruited You
I loved Rift's ability to mix souls together to sort of build your own class within your archetype. Rift was a solid MMO.

Top Bottom