the old guard

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Ufficer
I'm approaching the 10 year mark as well, wow.

Dantos

Probably Deserves a Hat
Plenty of folks from the Champions era still floating around. It warms my cold heart that so many Ueys from that guild have stuck around.

Age of Conan/Warhammer-era Ueys? Me, Foul and Fosco, for sure. Dantos would technically be the oldest if he’s still around (he joined Hammerfist a few days before me). There are probably a few lurkers who check in on occasion but don’t post.
Yay, I'm semi relevant.

I'm mostly on slack now.

williamsond

DDO Usurper
Ufficer
like my professional and personal life before, now gaming has also reinforced my "if you just hang around for long enough, you'll do fine" philosophy...

Im not sure how long ive been around, but ive basically popped in and out :D And ive always felt my heart being warmed by the presence of you all!

Guess I'm one of the lurkers. Apoc and Skarg around too. Still on mumble same old ish since Hammerfist to Hammerfist test. Sup Poet😉 we still kickin

Dao Jones

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob.
Guess I'm one of the lurkers. Apoc and Skarg around too. Still on mumble same old ish since Hammerfist to Hammerfist test. Sup Poet😉 we still kickin
Wouldn‘t be The U without you three around. 🍻

Dealer-san

Ufficer
Dave, I forgot that we joined within 72 hours of each other... and it's amazing how quickly a decade can fly by when you're having fun with good people.

I might be being a little generous with the "good" there.

And maybe the "people" bit. ;)

I love you guys.

ObiWanJabroni

Official Coiner of Terms
Community Officer
Jesus, my 10 year anniversary is coming up later this year. I can't believe I've wasted so much of my life with y'all. Wouldn't have it any other way.

williamsond

DDO Usurper
Ufficer
Dave, I forgot that we joined within 72 hours of each other... and it's amazing how quickly a decade can fly by when you're having fun with good people.

I might be being a little generous with the "good" there.

And maybe the "people" bit. ;)

I love you guys.
i would report this post as mean, but who to? also its also factually accurate so I'm kind of stuck... :)

Last edited:

Tattersoul

Ufficer
I'm a relative youngster that has pretty much gone into self imposed lurk-y exile, but I'll hit 9 years here in a couple of weeks. Time flies, indeed.

Im still here.. cant believe it has been 12 years already..... Me and Rakim were talking in mumble last month about how itwas going to be 12 years already, and reminiscing about all the good times we all had together. There are still a couple of old Fraps vids of Unrepentant/Hammerfist/Hammerfist test 1 from Age of Conan and Unrepentant Warhammer Online floating around the internet LoL. I still have forum messeges from years ago from guildies that I have never deleted and I read them every so often. It is kinda bitter sweet.

Top Bottom