SWTOR Application Darius_Rechtak (3/1/2)

Are you over 18? (you must be 18+ to apply)
Absoloutely, 24

Which game(s) are you joining us in?
Star Wars: The old Republic

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
I'm using Darius with an accent over the u as my character name, to be honest when I made the name Darius and it was taken i typed in alt+ random number combinations untill i got a letter with an accent, so i cant type it myself... yeahhhhh.

Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name?
Zemper is my friend of a long time, got arrested with him.. yeah the story from his application......i wasnt the driver im the friend that stayed :D, and i have recently become friends with DeMiNe0

What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).
Boring is the antithesis of me.... just read on

1. Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Sooooooo.... My friend got a new sword, so we decided to test it out by having a quick sparring match.. with sharp blades.........at night.......anyway a slip of the wrist and the tendon in my left index finger was severed, and i broke my friends collar bone, two hospital visits, and six months of physical therapy and sitches later... my hand doesn't have full movement anymore but i have an actual wound from a swordfight.

2. What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Well I'm a standup comedian and that's definitely cooler than mcdonalds or tgi fridays... so yeah mcdonalds sucked though.

3. Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Ms. Pac-Man- i don't think i have to explain but it saved video games... so i love her X-D
Metal Gear Solid- Story, Gameplay.... first great 3d game.. launched with the playstation, and hideo-kojima (Sp) is a genius, a mad genius but still a genius.
Neverwinter Nights- I have sunk my entire highschool social career into that game... and most of college too... Neverwinter Nights 2 never measured up, weather it was the RP communities or the mods and silly hacks to play with on PVE servers, actually spent 32 hours in a row playing it once... herd?

4. Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
My ex brittany demanded i not talk to her while she was banging my old highschool friend... then complained to me that she wanted to kill herself, when i responded she screamed at me for talking to her, then the next time she messaged me and i ignored her... i got yelled at by my now ex friend ... still confused on wtf happened........ owch.. thought about it too hard.

5. Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: photo or video supporting evidence is a plus. :D )
Well despite my folly earlier, I am actually a very talented swordsman, scottish broadsword and targe in particular.

6. Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
Because I heard ya'll were cool people to play with and it was worth filling out the amusing if long application process. When you get arrested with someone you either grow to trust or hate the person, i trust Zemper.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Is it bigger than a breadbox?

What does a raven and a wring desk have in common?

Boxers or Briefs? (no hybrids!!!!)

Can I ask more later when they come to my brain?

Re: SWTOR Application Darius_Rechtak

Hey there, welcome to the U! Not off to a bad start.

So, sword scars have to go over pretty well with the ladies amirite?

How would you describe your stand up routine?

ironzerg

Probably Recruited You

1) It's not the size of the box, but the loaf you're putting in it.

2) I haven't the slightest idea.

3) Boxer briefs :shock:

4) NEIN! IT IS US WHOZ WILLZ BE ASKZING THEE QUESTIONZ!

So, Empire or Republic?

1. I'm confused, your boy cut yer finger, and THAT's why you broke his collar bone? pretty harsh...

2. Tell us a joke then...

3. Do you memorize the patterns, or are you a risk-taker playstyle (Mrs. Pac-Man)?

4. I got 99 problems...

5. Is there talent to be had in a broadsword? I thought they were big and required Arnold muscles to wield...

Bonus. Technically I wear boxerbriefs only, but I think I have a pair or two of boxers that the wife wears... no briefs.

sith-side? or repub?

as for the kid who cut my finger... neither of the injuries were on purpose he slipped and hit my hand wich prevented me from pulling my own blow wich hit him in the collarbone.. to be honest the whole thing was a clusterfuck.. the doctors couldnt get enough of it.

Broadsword skills are like nun-chuck skills they are very useful when hunting wolverines with your uncle, But mostly its because i grew up a real nerd.... yo.

I'm playing republic.. there's just something about running around killing all the scripted emo-esuqe bioware sith baddies that puts a smile on my face ^_^... that said i may dabble on other characters with sith

also boxers for the wife... *high fives*

Ms. Pac-man is a risk takers game.. too much calculation feels like cheating to me

How to describe my comedy... easily.. nerd swag. I make observations then tie them together with obvious facts. I go for the laugh you coudln't control because you were too confused trying to figure out where i was going..... also sometimes i just troll on the audience

A joke?
I hate the word fag, not because it is hurtful. I dont subscribe to those beliefs, but rather because it is greedy, it has 3 meanings! It can mean bundle of sticks.. a cigarette from the 70's or a gay male. and the only possible connection between the three of those things is they can all be flaming! ((gay vocal inflection))

App has a good opening act...haha

Seen the movie Role Models? I am envisioning something along those lines right now :)

I have seen some pretty cool stuff while doing rotations/shifts in the ED but never treated wounds suffered from broadsword fighting. Did see a patient who severed a finder tendon but it was caused by sticking her hand in a glass to wash it and it broke. IMHO she should have used your story, much cooler.

Do you do stand up professionally or more open mic things for fun? What is the worst crowd you ever had to perform for?

Keep up the work in here and did you get your initiate invite to the guild in TOR yet?

I like this app a lot. For some reason i keep seeing a highlander movie scene in my head when you talk about the swordfight goen wrong. Did your friend yell out "There can be only 1!!!!" before he attempted to chop your head off, but slipped and hit your pinky instead? I would keep my eye on him if i were you.

What dio you do about those heckling bastards in the audience?

Right now i just do open mic nights for fun, its grand but the problem is the lack of money. I was in a competition for cash but someone else won.. he told me my act was gold and he wants to hang... pretty cool.

Worst crowd? a room of comedians, we are a depressing lot somtimes.

Ive got my invite though my New charachter name is Keensho (I made a DPS but wanted to make a tank :/ so made a new character)

You in the guild now? Which server? Come on back and keep chating us up.

Yeah im playing online lately as either keensho or darius with an accent over the u ... yeahhh... anyway...

my friends are all assholes and pricks... so its like i have a personal hecking team... X_X

Hacking up Sith with a broadsword would be awesome.

Stand up comedian with a sword. Hmmmmm.

[spoiler:3nglr4rz][attachment=0:3nglr4rz]imagesCA3QRI49.jpg[/attachment:3nglr4rz][/spoiler:3nglr4rz]

So, ever been severely heckled? Ever had any hotel keys or undergarments thrown your way? Ever had someone take exception to one of your jokes and want to do you a bodily injury?

Soo the thing is if any of you are ever in the NY area you must come out to one of my open mic nights and make me famous etc... :p

I'll be the drunk guy in the front with no pants on.

:uey:

I will allow it :p, also i realize i didnt respond to the comment about violent heckling.. its happened, though i usually call it a barfight

May have lost it in the thread, but which server are you playing on? Juyo or HoG?

HOG :)

YES!!! Have you gotten a hold of anyone in game yet? (You may have, but it's too early for me to reread all the posts to see...)

I've got nothing at the moment, so.... default question..

Who's the filthiest celebrity you wanna screw?

Oh and...

Jack Bauer or Jack Frost.. Who would win in a "picking up chicks in the bar contest" and why?

Re: SWTOR Application Darius_Rechtak (0/0/0)

Anyone seen Darius in game/mumble? This app seems to be a bit in limbo - sort of light activity from a forum standpoint. I think the fact that we're this far into the app process with no votes means that people really want to find a reason to vote Yes - but just don't quite have it yet. I mean, who wouldn't want a broadsword weilder in our ranks?

So, Darius - it looks like you're keeping an eye on things, which is always a positive sign. Now we need to get some action going in this thread, since this is where the voting takes place. Hop over to the Thirsty Troll tavern and tell a joke. Bonus points if you can tell a joke and/or show an embarrassing photo that involves a current member of the U. Alternatively (or also) be sure to get into Mumble and chat with us. Then bribe those people you chat with to stop by this thread and give us some input.

ironzerg

Probably Recruited You

Kind of feeling underwhelmed here... :evil:

I've seen him in mumble during evenings the past few days as for in-game I wouldn't know. Seems like a cool guy though

Top Bottom