SW: TOR App: Straightsix (3/1/0)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters
Salty treats or sugary sweets? Why? What class or classes interests you in Swtor? How do you get the poison out?
Generally, I end up eating salty snacks, a la beefy jerky, crackers, peanuts, cashews, pistachios, and what have you. I rarely eat sweets. I think it's really to make the sweets that much sweeter when I do eat them. Although, strangely enough I still tend to prefer sweets that aren't that sweet. I am a sucker for a good cookie. Peanut butter cookies and snickerdoodels especially. Damn the answer to this question...making my inner fat boy hungry!

As far as TOR, I still don't really know much about the game. Of course, the title gives away some hints, lol. I'm still in the process of researching the game and figuring out what I would be happiest playing. I generally prefer to play characters that can deal damage from afar. I'm not that skilled with hand to hand combat. It's been a long time since I've played any MMO, though.

A good purging is a decent way to get the poison out, although that depends on what one means by poison. Presuming a snake bite, my understanding is that someone needs to suck on the bitten area. If we're talking about a poisoning of thought, then recognizing the tainting influence and eliminating the source is a good start. A poisoning of a society should be dealt with by purging the offending individual(s).

So, I finally get him talking, and get him to edit his app to be more verbose, and ...... no one cares...

I guess not, however.... You can make some posts in some of the other areas of the forums that you have access to, thus making people take notice.

You Top Gear fan? And nothing to worry about these things can take time. I know of all the racers names from Top Gear lol oh and Lewis Hamilton's girlfriend is soooo hot nicole scherzinger

hehe

Got any questions for us? Heck me? heh Got any incriminating evidence photo's/video's preferred heh of revoke?

Top Gear = best car show on TV evar! I've been watching Top Gear for several years. I'm still a little pissed that the BBC canned a season of TG in order to pay for their coverage of the Olympics. Any TG fan will appreciate this short video, http://youtu.be/DMuO-8S_0Wg.

Button's girl is pretty hot, too.

I don't have any questions at the moment. I wish I had some incriminating photos/videos of revoke. :mad:

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Good improvement on the app, no vote withdrawn! :D I've been traveling the last few days so I haven't been very active in the forums either.

So being an 80's kid what 80's music were you into and what do you still listen to from that era? What did you listen to then that you would never listen to now? Did you ever own a pair of parachute pants?

HA! I wish I had pics of his stupid ass in parachute pants... he'd never live it down... However the pseudo curly long hair (Mary Tyler Moore -esque) that he had in H.S. was pretty awesome! (not that I can say much, I rocked a Denim Jacket and a mullet)

But still!
Actually one of the things I can truly appreciate about my brother is some of the music he introduced me too, back in the day, he got me into Meat Beat Manifesto, Nitzerebb, KMFDM, Shriekback, Renegade Soundwave, Ministry, and many more in the industrial era...

Though I wonder if he still has his "Pyromania" vinyl... I bet that shit is worth money these days...

Shit, I wish I still had my Pyromania vinyl. Wish I had any of my vinyl. I had some good stuff in that small collection. Probably the one that might be worth something was Men at Work "Cargo". I got that one for my birthday when I was maybe 8 or 9. Then there was Joy Divisions's "Unknown Pleasures" that I bought at a little record store in Ames, Iowa at he OM World Finals. I had a couple of Renegade Soundwave 12" singles, one Ministry 12" single for "Halloween is Everyday", a 7" single picture disc from Joy Division that I think was "Love Will Tear it Apart" on the A-side and an interview with Ian Curtis on the B-side, and Front 242 12" of "Headhunter". They were in a box that disappeared when I was in college.

I still listen to a fair amount of '80s progressive, punk, and new wave. Most days while driving I rock the Punk channel on Pandora. I think the stuff that I wouldn't listen to now, that I did then, were the late '80s and early '90s hair bands, Twisted Sister, Bon Jovi, Ratt, and the like. Thankfully, in high school I was introduced to college radio via Album 88 and that formed much of my musical taste for the future, now past. That and MTV's 120 Minutes.

I never owned parachute pants. My parents wouldn't let us wear them, as I recall. But, I did sport some long hair in high school. My freshman year it was this gnarly, curlyish, mane. Then, I moved onto the straight single length 'do that revoke referenced. My hair was a hit with the ladies, lol.

Harplager

Promoter
Ladies love flowing locks.

I've been watching this thread, and it has shown significant diligence.

Would you tell us the story of your best day ever? What happened to make it memorable?

Ladies love flowing locks.

I've been watching this thread, and it has shown significant diligence.

Would you tell us the story of your best day ever? What happened to make it memorable?
His best day ever was January 26th 1978.
On THAT day he was blessed with my presence.

Ok no parachute pants but you're in the era did you wear Hammer pants? If you have pic's of you or revoke in Hammer pants i could see votes coming in droves hehehhe

I think I had ONE pair in middle school...
They we're knock off "skidz" and well back then you didn't wear knock off clothes if you wanted to not get made fun of.

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
Everything looks good on the app so far, have you been able to get in game yet?

Everything looks good on the app so far, have you been able to get in game yet?
I have but only for about an hour.

I was travelling this weekend. It was NASA's season finale at Road Atlanta last weekend. We were busy in the tower as is always the case with an event at RA. Got to watch some great racing, and some spectacular wrecks. We had one guy Saturday morning total his Integra on the front straight, then later in the day another driver totaled a Nissan Skyline GTR R32. The Skyline was particularly bad. People who saw it happen said it cartwheeled a couple of times. Then, the same guy wrecked his truck and trailer on his way home with the remains of his car.

Happiest day? Revoke is sort of correct. At the time that he was born, when he was brought home I thought it was the greatest thing ever to have a baby brother. Then, we both grew up and I found out what a pain in the ass a brother can be.

I was pretty happy the day I got my driver's licence. It meant that I could drive. It would serve to further my interest in cars and give me the freedom to go where I wanted, when I wanted.

The day I proposed to my fiance was a pretty good one too. It felt pretty good to ask the girl I'm best friends with to be that way forever.

Happiest day? Revoke is sort of correct. At the time that he was born, when he was brought home I thought it was the greatest thing ever to have a baby brother. Then, we both grew up and I found out what a pain in the ass a brother can be.
Yeah, having been born with a brother, I've never known anything different. I've had his pain in my ass permanently implanted since day one.

I was pretty happy the day I got my driver's licence. It meant that I could drive. It would serve to further my interest in cars and give me the freedom to go where I wanted, when I wanted.
And to also drive like a maniac.

The day I proposed to my fiance was a pretty good one too. It felt pretty good to ask the girl I'm best friends with to be that way forever.
Such a sappy, pussywipped, bitch.

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
What server did you create a character on? We will be playing some pre-level 50 PvP on Friday evening so at least jump on Mumble and chat us up some and join in if you like. I'm good with everything in the app but want a chance to see you in game or Mumble before throwing in a yes vote.

Mutiny

Unrepentant's Andy Griffith
Community Officer
I think that is a lovely thing to say.

What's your favorite movie? If Nicholas Cage played one of the characters, would it still be your favorite? What if Beyonce played one of the characters? What if Beyonce AND Nicholas Cage each played a character?

What if it was a one-man show featuring only Nicholas Cage as every character?

What is the best straight 6 made? What that for a tag?
This may have been asked already but I am too lazy to read the whole thread to see.

tallon

SWTOR Guild Leader
Promoter
I think that is a lovely thing to say.

What's your favorite movie? If Nicholas Cage played one of the characters, would it still be your favorite? What if Beyonce played one of the characters? What if Beyonce AND Nicholas Cage each played a character?

What if it was a one-man show featuring only Nicholas Cage as every character?
You have a sick sick mind! Ugh, this is terrible to even think about, but lets do it anyway. Nick Cage as Han Solo! Nick Cage as Aragorn. Nick Cage in Shawshank Redemption. Noooooo!!!!!

Top Bottom