Star Trek TV spoiler WARNING!

Hmm... Hadn't seen that before. Pretty cool, hope it makes it through production.

Reading the plot and story... TNG fans are going to hate it, DS9 fans are going to love it.

Is this the one where Grant Imahara from Mythbusters is supposed to be playing Sulu?

Well, I love DS9 and TNG with equal fervor, and I absolutely adore the people behind Renegades so don't put fans in a box ;) We can love lots of things.

Is this the one where Grant Imahara from Mythbusters is supposed to be playing Sulu?
You're thinking of Star Trek Continues, that is a continuation of TOS story. Although a lot of these guys are working on both projects, either as different characters or behind the scenes. It's a really cool group of folks trying to keep Star Trek alive in a way that's more true to the original vision.

Honestly when I read about it. It seems like it might be cool. But the previews are not done the best. Star trek TV series was never big on previews. You just watch the show. So maybe its because I am not used to the idea of a Star Trek series having a preview like this.

Either way I think the series might be OK, unless it is just so low budget putting it at a disadvantage!!

Well, I love DS9 and TNG with equal fervor, and I absolutely adore the people behind Renegades so don't put fans in a box ;) We can love lots of things.
So you like the idea of a dark and edgy Star Trek?

Top Bottom