Star Trek Online, Neverwinter Online App: wolen (3/1/0)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters
Membership Application
Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
Yes

Which game(s) are you applying in?
Star Trek Online, Neverwinter Online

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
@wolen2002

Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name?
Gillypud, Eli

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Back in the states, we went camping one time, it was near a lake in upstate New York, there were music and booze, we really enjoy ourselves.

We went on until close to dawn, that was as far as I can remember (I was dead high at the time already, but not quite drunk yet).

Then I couldn't remember anything, except that I woke up next day with two officers in front of me, on a driveway of someone's house, cuddling a big plastic pineapple replica.

The place was about 20 miles away from our camp site, I was having crazy hangover and oh ... I got my pants on though.

I was taken to the station to have my statement recorded, it was a pain in the ass.

Later found out that I got drunk and wanted to bath in the fire, so my buddies tried to stop me, I got so mad I just ran off and kept shouting "Run Forest, Run", they just laughed their asses off thinking I wouldn't go far.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Coolest job? Being a dad.....

Worst job? Being a dad to four daughters .....

Why? Now I have to worry about all the dicks that they will meet during their growing up journey ..... go figure

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
1. Indiana Jones - The Last Crusade by Lucas Arts .... I feel that it is so evergreen
2. Prince of Persia - Never get tired of trying to get that 60 minutes timer ...
3. Final Fansy vii - Never get tired of killing sepiroth over and over with Knights of the Round Table ....

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
Not sure if I can coin anyone in particular, I believe everyone has their own unique personality, some are just different than others, good or bad are merely perception.

Though, having said that, I don't like people without purpose (Those that seems lost) especially those drivers on the road that dont know where the hell they want to go ....wasting petrol and killing environment needlessly

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I got two wives and 4 kids, gonna be 5 next year .. and they can co exist ... I don't know whether that's cool or not but it sure takes a lot of effort

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I got two good buddies in here and they have been saying good things about this guild. I played MMO since Ultima Online time, seen a lot, been through a lot, now I just want to enjoy my game with the like minded and based on what they have told me, I deduce that this guild is the one.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
How did you guys started? What is the first game?

Almost done!

do you wear pants?
Yes

Welcome Wolen!
As your friends no doubt told you, the app process is pretty much the only thing we take seriously here. You have made a pretty good start, so just keep up with the interaction and roll with the punches!!
So two wives and almost five kids, how is it you have any time to game at all??? And is that two wives concurrently???

Welcome Wolen!
As your friends no doubt told you, the app process is pretty much the only thing we take seriously here. You have made a pretty good start, so just keep up with the interaction and roll with the punches!!
So two wives and almost five kids, how is it you have any time to game at all??? And is that two wives concurrently???
Hi, thanks for the reply, yeah like I said, not easy and yeah, simultaneously, it kinda just happened, but time i kinda squeeze here and there, at the moment, working from home, so have a bit of time, just a bit :D

Welcome to the app process Wolen. Some admin stuff out of the way before I pester you with questions. If you have not already, please join our STO channel /sexytime. Nevermind the nude horta. You will also want to get your applicant fleet invite which will give you the chance to see the kdf strippers or play tribble football depending on the faction. Which leads me to a basic question, which faction do you prefer, KDF or Fed, and why?

Also, I have to ask, two wives concurrently? Isn't that a lot of work?

Hi, thanks for welcome, i'll join the channel and also try to get fleet invite the next time i logon.

I'm fed, not so say coz I like Fed, but basically ST revolves a lot on Fed, so I guess it would make sense to start there, of course in future I might go Rom or Kling. Also due to fact two of my earlier friends also on Fed, we figured it would be easy to team up that way.

Two wives, yeah a lot of work and work around ...but so far it has been 3 years 2 months, smooth journey but definitely not perfect.

Hi, thanks for welcome, i'll join the channel and also try to get fleet invite the next time i logon.

I'm fed, not so say coz I like Fed, but basically ST revolves a lot on Fed, so I guess it would make sense to start there, of course in future I might go Rom or Kling. Also due to fact two of my earlier friends also on Fed, we figured it would be easy to team up that way.

Two wives, yeah a lot of work and work around ...but so far it has been 3 years 2 months, smooth journey but definitely not perfect.
Makes sense, the fed thing that is.

As for the wives, forgive my insensitivity but, if you don't mind my asking, how exactly does one go about acquiring two? Is it an arranged marriage type deal or do you just pick another one up at the bar one day?

In the U.S. most of us associate polygamy with Mormonism and the institution isn't looked on favorably, so I'm interested in how it works in a culture where the practice is fairly common and accepted.

With one ex-wife already, and about to gain another, I, too, will admit curiosity as to how you go about getting a second. And why on earth you would want one! :p

Also, you said "back in the states" - where are you living right now?

And as a father of two daughters, I know your pain...

With one ex-wife already, and about to gain another, I, too, will admit curiosity as to how you go about getting a second. And why on earth you would want one! :p
It kinda complicated and it just happened, I guess that's the problem being a man, lol

Also, you said "back in the states" - where are you living right now?
I stayed in states for about 7 years, came back home after 9/11, originated from Malaysia and currently residing there.

And as a father of two daughters, I know your pain...
Thanks for the understanding

Something I am curious about and would like to know is do they know about each other? ;)
Yeah, know very well, at first it was war, like fed vs klingon kinda thing ... it lasted for awhile but things cool down, now they kinda help each other keeping me in check, oh well, life ...

ironzerg

Probably Recruited You
The teenager is me thinks, "sweet, two chicks at the same time". The old, married man is me knows that this just means twice as many things to check off the "Honey Do" list before I can play video games...

If you're not familiar with the terms, it's all the stuff you have to do that usually starts with "Honey, can you do this..."

Ohai there! Just popping in to give you some support.

*dragonball charge up pose*

But I don't think you need it Wolen. Just let them see your fun-loving crazy side and win them over. Eli had a bumpy start until I kicked some sense into him and told him to let loose. And in the end he got in before I did (the nerve of some people).

So yeah, just so you know, Eli and I will be monitoring to make sure you don't embarrass us (too much) :p

So yeah, just so you know, Eli and I will be monitoring to make sure you don't embarrass us (too much) :p
Just so you know...there is a tradition around here that if an applicant knows someone already in the guild that they are REQUIRED (yeah...I said it - REQUIRED) to dish some dirt on said members. So have it -- tell us something embarrassing about Eli and Gilly!:D

So, wolen, now that the morbid fascination with multiple wives is dying down, lets get to the real meat of this shall we?

First, you need an avatar. I associate people with their avatars and by and large that white dude doesn't have positive associations for me.

With that taken care of you should turn your attention to Eli and Gilly. Embarrassing stories of them is pretty much the price they pay for referring people to the guild. The better the stories, the more we will fall in love with you :)

What would you tell your son if he said "hey dad, I want two wives like you." Alright, I lied, polygamy is pretty interesting. I imagine it's like a constant slow moving train wreck where you move matrix-like around carefully adjusting trajectories to ensure that collisions don't destroy the entire system. Sound about right?

Good, about time we get down, phew, those polygamy excitement, never dies, alrighty then, what you guys wanna know about those two fellas?

Gilly is the charmer really, but most of time he's also the wait and see first, he won't be the firestarter, but give him a booze and a scene, he will definitely be more than happy to embarrass himself, lol. Eli on the other hand is the quite type, lurking in the shadow, only need to warm him up nicely, i guess combine with me that would be the three stooges?

Anyway, i got few stories, might not be so funny when we're together, but right now, the calling is here "Honey, can we go to market?" so the "Honey, can you" list has just started, I will be right back ....

Excellent choice of avatar.

But it looks like he's coming on to me. :eek:

Hey there, Wolen. So, are you a big star trek fan? Favorite series? captain? non-principal character?

*dragonball charge up pose*

But I don't think you need it Wolen. Just let them see your fun-loving crazy side and win them over. Eli had a bumpy start until I kicked some sense into him and told him to let loose. And in the end he got in before I did (the nerve of some people).

:eek:Since when did you say....:mad:

Just so you know...there is a tradition around here that if an applicant knows someone already in the guild that they are REQUIRED (yeah...I said it - REQUIRED) to dish some dirt on said members. So have it -- tell us something embarrassing about Eli and Gilly!:D
Oh no... not this shit again:confused:

Good, about time we get down, phew, those polygamy excitement, never dies, alrighty then, what you guys wanna know about those two fellas?

Gilly is the charmer really, but most of time he's also the wait and see first, he won't be the firestarter, but give him a booze and a scene, he will definitely be more than happy to embarrass himself, lol. Eli on the other hand is the quite type, lurking in the shadow, only need to warm him up nicely, i guess combine with me that would be the three stooges?

Anyway, i got few stories, might not be so funny when we're together, but right now, the calling is here "Honey, can we go to market?" so the "Honey, can you" list has just started, I will be right back ....
Shadow? warm up? are you sure Wolen?:|

On the other hand, why dont you tell them your story about those.. ahem..*cough*cough* place...:p*wink*wink* see my avatar? Gillypud, agree?

You're the 3 Stooges, are ya? Ok then - assign Larry, Moe and Curly to yourself, Eli, Gilly - justify your answer.

You're talking about the "ten dorrar me luv you long time mistah" places huh Hen? Too bad I couldn't make it for the last outing at the karaoke joint. I heard some fun stuff went down there ;)

Top Bottom