Snipertrons CO Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dao Jones

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob.
Another contender for the "Worst Apps" Sample section.

Honestly, when we move the forums I want to create a sub-forum that is just "The Worst of the Worst". Forget sample good apps - I just want to show off sample bad apps!

I think it needs to be called The Fail File, in honor of our fine 19 year-old Staff Sergeant here.

I find myself speechless at the Ops powerful use of prose. Yee Gawds. His masterful use of the English language makes me feel all warm and tingley. Also as a former fast burner in the AF,( I made SSgt in 3 1/2 years... nyahh) his rapid rise in rank is impressive if it weren't completely impossible as Curtis Lemay isn't around to make on the spot promotions anymore.

Dao Jones

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob.
This is the "Nelson" of 80's power ballad rockers. :D

That guy's hurtful. I'm softly crying to myself because of the way he insulted me. I'm personally offended. Wait... Nope, but I love a good troll! Private boards make it so easy to control these things;)

Woot

Banned
Lol, how did I miss this thread? Even though this app has been thoroughly rejected (to say the least), I wanted to cast my vote.

Haha...was going to save this to read at work, glad I didnt because I am laughing too hard now.

Zandar1

Guild Master Meister, Messer Mover Monsieur
Community Officer
Meanwhile, at Tanuki's house...

[hsimg:luc21m29]http://www.markstivers.com/wordpress/comics/2006-01-01%20Amusing%20toaster.gif[/hsimg:luc21m29]

This train wreck must have snowballed to like 5 pages within 5 hours...

Indeed, another clear win for the application process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom