Several new TV shows worth checking out - Lucifer, Minority Report and Blindspot!

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Promoter
Lovecraft Country on HBO is exceptional...

On a different note though, my kids got me to watch Owl House and it is very entertaining even for adults, which got me to watch Gravity Falls, which is also fantastic and season two is questionably for kids.

Mutiny

Unrepentant's Andy Griffith
Community Officer
Teenage Bounty Hunters is a laugh riot. The Boys season two is great but it's not always the most pleasant thing to watch by nature of the series.

Also watching American Horror Story seasons by release date. Enjoyed Murder House a lot. Asylum tried to run in too many different directions but I didn't regret watching it.

ObiWanJabroni

Official Coiner of Terms
Community Officer
Also watching American Horror Story seasons by release date. Enjoyed Murder House a lot. Asylum tried to run in too many different directions but I didn't regret watching it.
I loved Asylum. I think its one of the most underrated seasons.

AHS is all about taking a good handful of, well, American Horror Stories, and putting them into one big grinder. I'm a big fan of the show overall. Some seasons are more subtle about it, others less so. Not all of them do it well.

I think you're getting into Coven. That one is okay. The best parts of it materialize in other seasons IMO.

After that is Freak Show, which is my absolute least favorite. It picks up after that though.

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Promoter
It started iffy and slow but Raised by Wolves is proving to be very good, it just takes some work to get through episode 1, but end of the day is classic Ridley Scott and worth the investment.

Woke is also really good, really enjoying it and it tackles a lot of tough issues in a very approachable way.

Top Bottom