Rift App: Vayne (0/4/1)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters
Membership Application
Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
Yes

Which game(s) are you applying in?
Rift

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
Vaynne

Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name?
Friends: Lord Nlkon & Talismara

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Well I have plenty of embarrassing things I was 21-30 once... I used to love to go to clubs and party so plenty of drunken moments(most of which are embarrassing lol. Narrowing it down will be tough as the dumbest or most embarrassing.

I guess the dumbest would be while younger and much more single, drunkenly calling two different girls and leaving voicemails meant for the other on their cell phones... Yeah that didn't turn out to well. Guess maybe there was a reason for me being single at that time in my life. Moral, never call more more than one girl while your drunk and never leave evidence lol.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Coolest: Manager @ Buffalo Wild Wings why? well it's Buffalo Wild Wings... who doesn't like BWW well being a manager is nearly as much fun as being a guest there. Well if you love sports like I do. Who doesn't love beer?

Worst: Landscaping, well it sucked cutting grass from sun up to sun down 5-6 days a week. Not to mention all the digging and hauling of heavy crap in the high heat of summer.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
The original Dragon Age because it was awesome...

and

Hmmmm I guess the MLB game on xbox 360 I htink it is a 2011 one and I play it to continue my career mode, it is probably the longest game I have ever played besides WoW.

Other options KoToR 1 becuase it was amazing and is Star Wars

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
a former guildie. His name is Tim. He is a great guy but I don't think I have ever heard him be quiet more than 30 seconds... I talk alot, but I can barely get a word in edgewise.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I love sports I have plenty of photos on my phone of me and my family at football and baseball games. I help coach my sons little league games.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I am real life friends with Lord Nlkon and talismara. i play paper and pencil D&D with them on Saturdays. They are both fun people and they tell me you guys/gals are similar in mind set.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
1. why is there only a yes or no answer on the "Do you wear pants?" Question?

there should be a sometimes or a depends answer. I am forced to respond yes now.

Almost done!

do you wear pants?
Yes

LoRdNlKoN

Man of Genius
Fail sir. Fail. Wearing pants on any occasion is like pouring out beer, it just shouldn't be done.

What was the craziest thing you ever saw a guest do when you were managing at BWW? and how did you respond?

Fail sir. Fail. Wearing pants on any occasion is like pouring out beer, it just shouldn't be done.

What was the craziest thing you ever saw a guest do when you were managing at BWW? and how did you respond?
Had a guest start a fight with my bar tender on a UFC night. I threw him out with my big boy voice. I was suprised he left without an incident. I was usually really laid back at work all my servers were like woah... Your not allowed to actually fight as an employee so... It would have been funny though. I am a big guy and he was like 5'3 140 ilbs soaking wet but had a few to many beers and watching UFC fights lol. (I was at the time 6'4" 250 and in fairly good shape back then)

Landscaping, ew... I cut the grass at the office I work at and that alone sucks hardcore. As I said to Frakk, Dragon Age is a respectable game, and definitely Origins over DA2.

Anyways!! Rift!

1: How long have you been playing?
2: What is your favorite class to play?
3: If you could bring any of the dragons into the real world as your pet, which would you pick and why?

Coolest: Manager @ Buffalo Wild Wings why? well it's Buffalo Wild Wings... who doesn't like BWW
*raises hand*

Though, to be fair, I've never been to BWW. I always decide on Quaker Steak & Lube, instead. All you can eat wings on Tuesdays for $14. They bring 6 at a time, and keep the orders going all night. Sometimes I just can't eat them before I get my next order over.

a former guildie. His name is Tim. He is a great guy but I don't think I have ever heard him be quiet more than 30 seconds... I talk alot, but I can barely get a word in edgewise.
Hey, I resent that! I'm an awesome person!

Oh, do you mean somebody else with the same name? In that case, we coo'. I think.

*raises hand*

Though, to be fair, I've never been to BWW. I always decide on Quaker Steak & Lube, instead. All you can eat wings on Tuesdays for $14. They bring 6 at a time, and keep the orders going all night. Sometimes I just can't eat them before I get my next order over.

Hey, I resent that! I'm an awesome person!

Oh, do you mean somebody else with the same name? In that case, we coo'. I think.
I like the Louisiana Lickers flavored wings at Quaker. I used to go to the original in Sharon Pa when I was younger before moving to TX. I grew up in Youngstown Ohio like 20 minutes from Sharon, I remember when it was $7.99 for all you can eat. They finally built a quaker down here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area but it is a long way away. BWW's are everywhere down here.

PS Yes, I was refering to a different Tim.

Landscaping, ew... I cut the grass at the office I work at and that alone sucks hardcore. As I said to Frakk, Dragon Age is a respectable game, and definitely Origins over DA2.

Anyways!! Rift!

1: How long have you been playing?
2: What is your favorite class to play?
3: If you could bring any of the dragons into the real world as your pet, which would you pick and why?
Yes DA:O is best, I would prefer to pretend DA2 never happened...

I have been playing Rift since launch. HOWEVER, I quit about 5 months in and recently came back. I played a Cleric to 50 tanking/healing. I am currently playing a bard. I like utility soles, something that can heal, tank or buff party. Why? I like to feel needed and honestly, its usually easier to find a group as one. Everyone likes to pewpew.

As far as the dragons go, I am assuming you mean in DA:O's? If so I was partial to the spectral dragons b/c it looked cool.

why is there only a yes or no answer on the "Do you wear pants?" Question?
there should be a sometimes or a depends answer
Generally we follow a don't ask don't tell rule of thumb about our adult diaper brands but since you seem to be quite open about the topic, what's the longest you've ever been away from a toilet?

And what about that LoRd - my shift key hates you - guy, what brand does he usually use?

Seeing as how you're real life friends, you've got to have some pretty good stories about these guys. Care to share any?

Generally we follow a don't ask don't tell rule of thumb about our adult diaper brands but since you seem to be quite open about the topic, what's the longest you've ever been away from a toilet?
Sepoy you are mean. LOL. That made me laugh but I have a sore throat so I am not happy @ u. LOL

Vayne said:
As far as the dragons go, I am assuming you mean in DA:O's? If so I was partial to the spectral dragons b/c it looked cool.
Actually, I was referring to the Dragons of Rift. The Planar Dragons: Greenscale, Akylios, Maelforge, Laethys, Crucia, and Regulos.

LoRdNlKoN

Man of Genius

And what about that LoRd - my shift key hates you - guy, what brand does he usually use?

Seeing as how you're real life friends, you've got to have some pretty good stories about these guys. Care to share any?

We haven't known each other all that long. Tali and I joined a newly formed pen and paper group on meet up. So far though Vayne seems Unrepentant material except the dirty wearing pants thing.

I got to interact with Vayne last night on mumble and in game doing some IAs. With this app and that i easily say

Yes to letting him into the U.

I just felt bad for Vayne when we all got flagged cause of idiots flagging themselves in the IAs and ending up getting attacked/killed once or twice.

Vayne, The Night Hunter? hehe maybe it's from another ip, but howdy. I'm a friendly neighborhood, Unrepentant Swtor branch officer, hehe If ya get in you can easily join us too! Heck join teh swtor channel if ya got any questions about the game.

Now here's some questions for ya;

I see a kotor fan, have you tried Swtor? Why did ya quit? Read any of the EU? Favorites? Curious what you would do with your favorite/best Rift toon if it got into a fight with Anakin Skywalker, young and whiny, anakin not Vader heheh

LoRdNlKoN

Man of Genius
I got to interact with Vayne last night on mumble and in game doing some IAs. With this app and that i easily say

Yes to letting him into the U.

I just felt bad for Vayne when we all got flagged cause of idiots flagging themselves in the IAs and ending up getting attacked/killed once or twice.

I think that was all Vayne, he flagged on purpose to get us all killed, he is sneaky like that :p

Maybe. All i remember is smacking some flagged people and then getting kicked out of group. So...who knows

rhyzen

Sir Jerky, Esq. of House Jerkington
Hey Vayne,

Thanks for taking the time to knock out an application and sit down with us. We're quite a massive gaming community that has been around now for over 5 years. We pride ourselves on that fact and try to foster that sense of community wherever/whenever we can. This also means that we're pretty thorough on the application process, so don't get discouraged as we poke and prod you for answers. ;)

That being said, I love B-Dubs. It's always a solid go-to for drinks, wings, and sports. They're building one within stumbling distance of my current house, that may, or may not be a good thing. We'll see.

So, you know LoRd, hopefully you aren't a dirty, dirty KU fan like him! :lol:

What are your sports? Teams? Do you prefer college ball or professional? I will not tell you which teams I support as I withhold judgement until you answer... :D

I think that was all Vayne, he flagged on purpose to get us all killed, he is sneaky like that :p
LOL no i didn't flag us. I felt bad b/c I kept tab targeting one of the guild members and attacking him. I didn't kill him untill he said he didn't care though. Soron I think it was... or something like that. In my defense, I did always stop attacking until he said he didn't care lol.

Vayne, The Night Hunter? hehe maybe it's from another ip, but howdy. I'm a friendly neighborhood, Unrepentant Swtor branch officer, hehe If ya get in you can easily join us too! Heck join teh swtor channel if ya got any questions about the game.
Now here's some questions for ya;

I see a kotor fan, have you tried Swtor? Why did ya quit? Read any of the EU? Favorites? Curious what you would do with your favorite/best Rift toon if it got into a fight with Anakin Skywalker, young and whiny, anakin not Vader heheh

Vayne the night hunter is that League of Legends? I get asked that a lot if so. I have used vayne since Vanilla WoW. I use only a frew online names: Vayne (or some variant), Jarak (or some variant), and some random name which there have been a few. (Killiadar, Grluk, & Cawka) Cawka was a three man group we all used a set of names Ugota, Cawka, and Blokked we were all 3 greenskins in WAR thought it was hilarious.

I played SWToR closed beta thru the first 6 months. Did almost everything you couls leveled multiple toons to lvl cap and got bored. It was the best online single player game ever made and one of the worst exicuted MMOs that I ever played. I quit b/c Ilum was terrible and the raids were boring. PVP was meh at best. I just got bored. Vader would slay all, whiny annie is a wimp and should have been killed. Whether my RIft Cleric or now RGE could do it or not that is a debate for another day lol.

Last edited:
Hey Vayne,

Thanks for taking the time to knock out an application and sit down with us. We're quite a massive gaming community that has been around now for over 5 years. We pride ourselves on that fact and try to foster that sense of community wherever/whenever we can. This also means that we're pretty thorough on the application process, so don't get discouraged as we poke and prod you for answers. ;)

That being said, I love B-Dubs. It's always a solid go-to for drinks, wings, and sports. They're building one within stumbling distance of my current house, that may, or may not be a good thing. We'll see.

So, you know LoRd, hopefully you aren't a dirty, dirty KU fan like him! :lol:

What are your sports? Teams? Do you prefer college ball or professional? I will not tell you which teams I support as I withhold judgement until you answer... :D
KU never. I route for the local TCU and UT though. My true passion though is Michigan Football. I grew up in NE Ohio so I love all things Cleveland and hate the Yankees, Heat, Steelers & Ravens.

Top Bottom