Red Dead online??

Unless Rockstar put MASSIVE effort into the quality of their online services, I recomend avoiding them. GTA:Online PC is/was/will always be a massively bad experience with rampant hacking, horribly long load times, griefers, constant disconnects and a massive focus on squeezing every last cent out of it's players that it single-handedly took a AAA developer to one no better than EA.

Unless Rockstar put MASSIVE effort into the quality of their online services, I recomend avoiding them. GTA:Online PC is/was/will always be a massively bad experience with rampant hacking, horribly long load times, griefers, constant disconnects and a massive focus on squeezing every last cent out of it's players that it single-handedly took a AAA developer to one no better than EA.
And if that sounds bad, wait until you find out that hackers can actually get you banned. The hacks for GTA Online are worse, and can do far more nefarious shit, like spoof your account to that of a random, innocent player, and can even send an alert to the hacker if you attempt to report them, and theyc an typically target you directly. All it takes is a few million dollars being thrown at you by a hacker, and your whole account gets reset. A few billion, and you can be banned.

That really sucks to hear that they can screw you over so bad, I was hoping that it would be like an MMO style game also. I wish there was a good Western themed MMO.

I play Red Dead Online. Constant crashes. Strange Errors. Lack of content. but I play it anyway. Can you tell me exactly what sort of things you are looking for? @Fhaol

Top Bottom