Odd attachment bug in post

So... this happened when I made a post to Word Association. Second time I've seen it too... Curious!

I think it bears mentioning that these attachments that showed in the post aren't my screenshots, which makes it even more bizzare I think! From STO, but I never had either character... and that sure as shootin' ain't my ready room! :p

Spoiler:

Oh, and before anyone says anything about not using Chrome, it's setup to only connect to our internal Yammer network - no internet access with it :(

Last edited:

Death_Rictus

Shotgun Enthusiast
Reoccurring problem sadly. I typically just edit the post immediately and remove the attachments.

Oh thank god I'm not the only one... I thought folks would call me crazy & claim "sh00ped!"

Death_Rictus

Shotgun Enthusiast
Just because you're right and it happens to others doesn't imply a lack of craziness... :p

This has been around since the last time they did something with the site. You're the only one that can see them, and the moment you leave the topic, and come back, the attachments are gone.

At least, that's assuming that the bug hasn't evolved, and grown a mind of it's own yet.

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
Happens to me all the time. Weird thing is, it's usually three or four pictures of Tef's naked butt. I keep trying to save the images, but they disappear too fast.

Yano Floyd, if that's what you're after then you can prolly just ask :p

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
Surprise Tef butt is better. Never know when it'll pop up.

Top Bottom