Neverwinter App: SamX (0/0/3)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters
Membership Application
Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
Yes

Which game(s) are you applying in?
Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
.OoSXoO.

Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name?
nop

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
lol you know my high school has a real high wall. it was something like 3 meters. Once me and my friends plan to go over it. We actually did it by taking table from another class room, and put it on each other, make it likes a step. When I jump out it just feel so good like the taste of freedom. And nop we didn't get caught =P

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
I never have a job =( still a student

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Pokemon, Dota, Civilization V

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
My friend's girlfriend, she is the worst person in the whole world ! she is so spoil, she has to get everything she want. Really really ANNOY !! lol I hope she would never see this hahahaha or I might get into trouble

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I'm a thinker and joker at the same time. I think it cool =P at least I'm proud of myself =D

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I always wanted to join the guild that is like a family where everybody is friendly to each others

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Do you guys know that wearing pants playing game without AC is very very hot ?
Is not wearing pant will effect my application ?
How many people in this guild playing Neverwinter so far ?
Is it ok if English is not my first language ?

Almost done!

do you wear pants?
No

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Promoter
You say my high school and indicate you are still a student, are you still in high school?

English as a primary language is not mandatory, though that is the language the majority of the guild speaks, where are you from?

So do you have any other stories other than table stacking and jumping, or maybe just flesh that one out a bit...

How is your girlfriends friend spoiled? Any examples, maybe another story?

Since you haven't had any exposure to the job market, what do you hope to do when you finish school?

Yes i'm still in high school actually there is another story which I was writing it down and suddenly my browser closed, and it was so long, so i decided to just wrote about escaped from the school which I think its cool too. Btw the long story one is about that I pulled acidently my teacher pant down and got into trouble. I'm from Thailand currently study in MA, USA. My friend's girlfriend will be very aggressive if she didn't get what she wanted, and there was once that she was going to throw her iPhone into my friend's face, but he block it with his elbow. The iPhone glass got into his elbow. This is just crazy, and they are still together. I fell bad for my friend =(. I'm thinking about invest money in stock market while I'm in college.

Edit:
PS: you signature qoute is catch my heart lol

Last edited:
So you're originally from Thailand, huh? Awesome. An old friend of mine lives there now as a scuba diver. How did you find yourself in MA? What part of Thailand are you from? Do you miss it? And since you're still in school..when are you going to finish and what are your plans after? And most importantly, which is your favorite pokemon and why? (answer must be in essay form, with at least 10 cited references :p)

Yep, I was born in Thailand. Actually last year I was an exchange student in NJ, but I was only allow to study there for 1 year unless the school qualified to have an exchange student, so this year I move to MA as a boarding student. I come from Bangkok, Capital of Thailand. I miss the Chinese, Japanese, and some Thai food there, also the foods in USA are mostly processed and genetic modified which I prefer not to eat =( but have no choice. I plan to go back to Thai College after the graduation day which is June 19. My most favorite is Lugia because he/she looks very cool, and strong which is why I chose silver over gold =P

ironzerg

Probably Recruited You
:thumbup:

Already posting cosplay pictures in your app. That gets my attention. In fact, if that's your thing, we have an entire thread dedicated to cosplay in the Thirsty Troll Tavern.

Next time you're in Neverwinter, /channel_join Uey and ask for a guild invite. We definitely want to take you for a test drive :)

Also, check the FAQ at the top. That'll have instructions for getting set up on our voice chat, Mumble.

Now I play NWO in my spare time when STO is down, or when I get bored, but which race is sexier? Half-Orc or Dwarf?

For me, half-orc is sexier =P with her 2 little sharp tooth. By the way my in game name is actually ".OoSKoO." Sorry about that

huntgod

Promoter
If you want to avoid the processed foods, check the local organic markets, there are also chains like Whole Foods that avoid GM and processed goods.

Farmers markets usually have good product as well. .. and goat's milk cheese..mmm.

I live in boarding school, so I have control over the food ~___~

huntgod

Promoter
That's the great thing about the super consuming economy we live in, go online, you will likely find what you are looking for locally AND a service to deliver it...though yeah you are sort of stuck with the cafeteria for some meals, but if access is the issue, there are lots of delivery services.

ironzerg

Probably Recruited You
By the way my in game name is actually ".OoSKoO." Sorry about that
Ah, so mystery solved. Sorry I didn't get to talk to you last night (I was diving into Castle Never for the first time), but I saw you talking up a storm in /Uey. When you get a chance, toss your forum name in your guild note so people know who you are.

How'd things go for you last night? Did you get in on Mumble at all?

Ah, so mystery solved. Sorry I didn't get to talk to you last night (I was diving into Castle Never for the first time), but I saw you talking up a storm in /Uey. When you get a chance, toss your forum name in your guild note so people know who you are.

How'd things go for you last night? Did you get in on Mumble at all?
He lies, he said all the time he was going afk to beat off. :p

lol sorry about that. Is "mumble" a voice chat ? If so my mic doesn't work for some reason, have been trying to fix it but doesn't work. Sorry for late check I will be back online tmr sometime in the afternoon. gotta go to bed now have school tmr =)

Top Bottom