Neverwinter App: mantrastudio (4/1)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters
Membership Application
Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
Yes

Which game(s) are you applying in?
Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
mantra studio

Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name?
namrecka

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Ive toured alot and enjoyed what culture has.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
I play music. Its the best thing in the world besides have loved ones.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Half Life 2, Half Life 1, Quake

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
My roommates girlfriend.. She called 27 times in 1 hour.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
musician

See ME at

wwww.chriscarrollmusic.com

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
Friends

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Sing me a tabla composition!.

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
Staff, Its just starting out!

ironzerg

Probably Recruited You
I see Namrecka did the world's worst job of preparing you for the community application part, eh?

This is the "get to know you part". We want to know the person, not just add toons to the guild. I'd take a few minutes to edit a little more meat into your application.

Evren

Banned
Thin seems to be the operative word other than that not much to comment on.

I explained the app process is about him as a person and not about his toon.

Mantra admitted last night that he's not an avid forum user. That said, the application is a bit sparse, dude. You can elaborate on some of your answers with a reply.

You must embrace the process, have fun. Even if it kills you!

Mutiny

Unrepentant's Andy Griffith
Community Officer
This community is made of hundreds of members at any given time. You're not just joining the Neverwinter guild, you're joining the community as a whole. Therefore, if you don't talk to us a little on the forums up front, it's hard (or impossible) for us to get to know you even a little (which is necessary for the application process). I mean, there's all kinds of information about us on the site in some form or another, but we know nothing about you.

The application process is a little like a first date, except one of the parties is a group of hundreds of people. Give us something to start a conversation with, yeah?

ironzerg

Probably Recruited You
Yeah, we'd LOVE for you to come play Neverwinter with us, but we're really a "community first" group here. The idea is that we stick together game and game, or have opportunities to try cool new stuff members bring up. We just get concerned with there's applicants that just want to be here for one game exclusively, because they tend to wander off when they get bored of it.

Evren

Banned
I am guessing a drive by at this point since there has been absolutely zero response here since the initial application.

2 Thumbs Down

Messaged him in-game saying he needed to check in on his app. He said he is going out of town this weekend for his b-day.

Death_Rictus

Shotgun Enthusiast
It's been a week since the initial post, he was here on the 18th. Not sure if he's overwhelmed or what, but no due to inactivity.

Ok guys,

Wow, sorry!. I am just seeing this thread for the first time!. Wow...Yes, its true.. Well today is my birthday, i was away last weekend for it and right before that i had 3-4 gigs every night and then before that my car broke down

Thats being said, looking at this amount of info without a response i can see the feedback. So sorry for the very,very late response!

I can add some more info in the about me area. Most of you know I am a end game vet and ive hung out in the chat channels and ran a few end game levels for neverwinter. Also, ive grinded in this game for a long time and like the hard stuff. I have 2 toons a dc and cw.. There both 2.5 gs at this mod point!

My hours are weird because my schedule as a musician is spratic for sure.

Also, ihave level 80 toon in GW2 thatsd end game and a t2 toon in age of conah. I take my raid serious!
Im lookign to play sky fordge soon as well

So sorry guys again for the late reply..Im down to run some dungeons with the guild and defiantly looking forward to the strongholds add on!

Thank you!

Mantrastudio

Gwynn

Community Officer
The majority of our members are pretty casual gamers. Do you feel that would ultimately be frustrating for you if you're more inclined to end game stuff?

No. If one went to a new game they would probably want people to play with. Take skyforge for example. When i start it, its always fun to have friends to level. The fact you have guys/girls that can handle end stuff is a plus/perk!

ironzerg

Probably Recruited You
Saw Mantra hanging out in /Uey last night. Sorry I wasn't able to do much, the hotel wireless connection was pretty crappy.

Did you get some dungeon action in with the group last night?

Mantra, looks like you are up to speed on the forums now. If I'm not mistaken, you won't be able to update the original post... but it'd be great if you could add some meat to those answers somewhere here.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah he told me of no edit function on initial post (returning only blank field) after i told him to expand a bit there. That was yesterday for him(the day before for me), i told him to do it in new post, but maybe he got distracted and forgot about it.

ironzerg

Probably Recruited You
Yeah, Mantra was hanging out a bit in Mumble last night. The conversation was getting a little too heavy for me, so I jumped out a bit early.

But in that regards, so say you become a member, and Neverwinter just because totally unplayable for you. What do you do then?

EDIT: Oh, and you need a avatar. You know, a piece of flair. Feel free to really express yourself.

Its all good! There are other games to play, it would be good to have a guild home. Its unqie because you carry through to other games. Thats very cool!
I put up a avatar, a ugly me, but i can change him!

Yeah, Mantra was hanging out a bit in Mumble last night. The conversation was getting a little too heavy for me, so I jumped out a bit early.

But in that regards, so say you become a member, and Neverwinter just because totally unplayable for you. What do you do then?

EDIT: Oh, and you need a avatar. You know, a piece of flair. Feel free to really express yourself.

Top Bottom