Neverwinter App: Drango53 (0/0/3)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Membership Application
Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
Yes

Which game(s) are you applying in?
Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
Drango53 and Jingo53

Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name?
No

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Can't really think of anything at the moment.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Only had one job, 38 years with Telstra(PMG, Telecom Aust)

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Diablo 2 and 3, Torchlight and Titan Quest

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
My last boss, he used other people to do his dirty work so that he would he would always look clean.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I am an old bugger with a big nose.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
I've had more communication with this guilds members in two days than I've had with any other guilds members in three months of playing Neverwinter and they're a heplful bunch.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
-

Almost done!

do you wear pants?
Yes

Drango, I fear you were ill prepared for the application process. Please beat whomever referred you repeatedly about the head and shoulders for me, m'kay?

We take this process very seriously. As you've noticed, our members are pretty damn cool, laid back people just trying to have some fun. The only way we can ensure that remains true is to make this a gated community. The gate is this application process. We use it to get to know you, and help you get to know us, so that everyone can make a decision about whether you'll be a good fit around here. The actual application you filled helps get that ball rolling.

Your ball.. got vaguely nudged. I recommend clicking that edit button at the bottom of your post, taking some time, and giving us a little more meat in those answers.

Hiya Drango. Thanks for stopping by & filling out our app. This is all about getting to know each other so don't be shy. Tell us more about yourself & feel free to ask away about us. We are all about the community here, not 'leet gamer skillz' or just one specific game. That communication you mentioned is part of what makes us a great community so throw some of it our way! Also feel free to browse the rest of the forum that you can access & speak up wherever you wish. Look forward to seeing more from you & hope you have a great time in Neverwinter with our group there. Good luck on the app! :)

Hey there Drango and welcome to Unrepentant Gaming!
Well, I agree with sepoy, I mean, you should take more time in your application because as you know, that is the only source of knowledge we have about you and we have this application exactly for that reason. The Unrepentant members are people very nice, relaxed, cool and most of the times funny with jokes that aren't so funny (Hello I'm Privilege, nice to meet u) so do as sepoy told you,
take a little bit of time in your application and show us that you are really interested in joining us and not "just because".
Greets ^^

HI, Drango

Thanks for the app. As has been pointed out, it is pretty thin - take a look at some of the accepted ones to get a feel what we're looking for. I would definitely beef this up a bit if you're serious about joining the U gaming community.

There's a fair number of us "old buggers" running around. And perhaps even a few old buggerers, but that's a story for another time.

Drango, What inspired your forum name?

Have you played other MMOs? Which ones?

What's the one thing you are most proud of?

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.

Can't really think of anything at the moment.
Take your time. Brownie points if the story doesn't involve alcohol or starts "this one time in band camp..." Hell, tell us something funny about your significant other/kids/pets/co-workers that show you as a part of the story.

A quick google of your company makes me think that you may be in AU? If so, explain how you avoid the wildlife that wants to hunt you down and make you dead everywhere. Any funny stories related to the critters? Wake up with a herd of kangaroos in your front yard?

Mutiny

Unrepentant's Andy Griffith
Community Officer
Take your time. Brownie points if the story doesn't involve alcohol or starts "this one time in band camp..." Hell, tell us something funny about your significant other/kids/pets/co-workers that show you as a part of the story.

A quick google of your company makes me think that you may be in AU? If so, explain how you avoid the wildlife that wants to hunt you down and make you dead everywhere. Any funny stories related to the critters? Wake up with a herd of kangaroos in your front yard?
That is all good advice, but a group of kangaroos is called a mob or a troop, not a herd. The more you know and all that.

That is all good advice, but a group of kangaroos is called a mob or a troop, not a herd. The more you know and all that.
I once herd that a heard of kangaroos was called a troupe.. . .. Apes are also a troop... huh.

Last edited:

Mutiny

Unrepentant's Andy Griffith
Community Officer
I once herd that a heard of kangaroos was called a troupe.. . .. Apes are also a troop... huh.
Google seems to think it can be either, wiseacre.

Google seems to think it can be either, wiseacre.
Yeah, but what does Google know? Kangaroos can be particularly vicious. If it were up to me I think I would call them a shooting-gallery of kangaroos. :D

Also.. Way to go applicant. Your thread has been taken over. Please hurry back and double your efforts!

First cup of coffee down, time to shatter some hopes and dreams! Well, mild fleeting interests anyway.. I too vote

NO

Top Bottom