Neverwinter App: Batavion (0/3)

Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

• Total voters
Membership Application
Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
Yes

Which game(s) are you applying in?
Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
HoeBag

Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name?
Yes. Aerrow

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Spent $50 on two Disc's for disc golf...like a dumbass.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
Demolition. Who wouldn't love that shit?

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Mario Kart 64
Metal Gear Solid (any)
Resident Evil (any)

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
My friend Michelle, she is helpless...can't even get up to get her own food or drinks. She's awesome though.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I enjoy growing Cactus. :)

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
My IRL friend told me you're awesome, plus he's a member. Being with friends makes gaming funner and I've heard you're a pretty laid back and entertaining community so I like the idea of becoming one of you.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
What are YOUR 3 favorite games?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
Penis. Because he's a perverted old man.
If you're confused, watch this youtube video. lol

https://youtu.be/0m9QUoW5KnY

He's kinda awkward but i believe he'd be a good fit. he usually doesn't have a filter and says some of the most off the wall shit i've ever heard, but he's cool. The youtube video he posted will definitely explain a lot. he typed that and i was like... i dont know if they'll get that.. so i told him to share the video,lol.

It's obviously a YES ​from me.

Aethyre

Rainbow Warrior
Not going to lie, it looks a little thin, but not un-salvageable. Give us a little more to work with. You said you worked demolitions, and I agree that sounds really cool, but what exactly did you do while working there, what did you get to blow up/tear down?

You grow cactus? What does one do with a cactus after its grown?

As for your question:
1. Thief 2 - free range stealth games all day for me
2. Morrowind - Elder Scrolls fanboy 4Lyfe!
3. Hmmm, tough call, so I'm just going to have to say the Souls series of games

i've often wondered the same about the cacti after being grown,lol. when he's back from work i expect an answer to that too,haha. i'm sure its about growing it not the after growing though.

I'm relatively soft spoken, I don't have to use a lot of words to get my point across usually. :)

My name is Josh, I'm 25 years old...been into video games my entire life.
I just demo'd and renovated old houses, never got to use any cool heavy machinery but I did enjoy tearing out walls and ceilings.

I'm a line cook now though, it's alright...I work a lot of hours though which is good and bad I suppose.

In response to my cacti hobby, what does anyone do once their plants are grown? Enjoy and admire your hard work!
Mine have a little extra when they're grown though, some of mine contain active amounts of Mescaline and other alkaloids.

ironzerg

Probably Recruited You
Gonna tell you the same thing I told your buddy. It's a very thin app. Not really a big fan of that...and second, I'm not letting a character named "HoeBag" in the guild. So hopefully that's not really your character name, or you have another character you'd like to apply with. Or buy a name change.

Once that's settled, please get invited to the guild. We definitely like to try before we buy, if you know what I mean. In game /channel_join Uey and ask for an invite. Once you're part of the guild, hit "g" and make sure your forum name is listed in you Member note, so we know who you are.

Second, stay active in the game and in this thread. You'll notice people with different colored names. Orange names are affectionately known as "Ufficers" While all members give impact on whether or not they think we're a good match, the Ufficers will vote on your application. In your title, the (0/0) is your votes. The first number is Yes votes. You need 4 to be a member. The last number is No votes. Three No's and your application is rejected.

Third, make sure you've read the FAQ and the top. It has some important info on our community rules, as well as information about Mumble, our chat program. It definitely helps to get set up in Mumble and get to know people better. Ask in /Uey for the Mumble password.

i warned him that i had a good feeling his name probably won't fly,lol

Death_Rictus

Shotgun Enthusiast
Out of curiosity, what was the thought process behind the name 'HoeBag'?

Line cook, eh? What's the strangest thing you've been asked to cook for someone?

And, the games I love right now: Atari Adventure. It's just relaxing to play a childhood game. World of Warcraft, and Shadowrun Returns.

Heya and welcome.

I'd have to agree with the sparse answers (although economy might seem like a quicker, easier read, it's not what the U is looking for) make the app too thin.
Take your time and put in some thought...we're all around a table, we don't know you...you're just getting to know us.
Free hint:
Tell the embarrassing story again, but pretend we know nothing about disc golf or why it's stupid to spend $50 on it. ??????????????
REAAAADY? GO! :)

ironzerg

Probably Recruited You
Here's the deal. You don't HAVE to be a member of Unrepentant to play with Aerrow. We thrive by recruiting people who WANT to be here.

The app was terrible. The follow up was terrible. And I've seen no effort to actually join US in game.

Death_Rictus

Shotgun Enthusiast
No followup, questionable application, less than questionable name. Just, no.

Mutiny

Unrepentant's Andy Griffith
Community Officer
There's may be a way I could be convinced not to vote no on someone who names their character that, but this is so far from it, it's in another galaxy.

No

Top Bottom