minecraft app. GooberMater726 (0/4/0)

Which game(s) are you joining us in? minecraft

Are you over 18? (you must be 18+ to apply) yep 31

Are you a member of any other guild in that game? are there even guilds in minecraft

What is the name of the character(s) you intend to join with? GooberMater726

Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name? Yes Malicious

We're big believers in the "everyone pitches in" mentality. If you want to raid, are you prepared to help organize or lead that raid? raiding in minecraft? i havent raided since i played wow about a year and a half ago

Do you have an issue using Mumble? (Being able to at least listen is critical for active participation in PvP/raids. Note that we don't use Vent.) never used it before but will learn i have used vent and teamspeak

Answer the following 4 questions. PROTIP: if your answer is shorter than the question, we will make fun of you for being boring.
1. Tell us the story of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing thing you've ever done: one day while i was serving in the us army in California acouple of buddies and me were on a 4 day pass and we were bored so we decided to go to Tiajuana Mexico so we loaded up and drove the 4 hour trip to tj not thinking about the fact none of us could speak a lick of spanish at the time the day started out pretty good we made it to the border and decided to get a hotel that we could all crash at safely on the us side we then rode the bus across the border and got to our first bar and let the party begin we had a great time bar hopping meeting girls on their spring break and all the party scene after i had drank up about 150 dollars worth of liquer i decided it was time for me to head back to the hotel and crash well i started back to the bus stop and fiqured out that the bus stopped at midnight being that it was 3 in the am i would have to walk back so i started back i made it acroos the border fine but when i got on the us side i was lost as to which way to where the hotel was well i stumbled around for awhile hoping to find the way but unfortunatly couldnt. Just at the moment when i was about to call a cab i found a police officer standing by his car with the lights on so i stumbled over to him to ask for directions when i got to him i said "excuse me sir i rode the bus to tj this morning andim haveing to walk back can u give me directions to my hotel " he looked over at me and said sure but hang on a minute and right at that second he pulled out his gun and pointed at a man coming out of a KFC that he was sitting in front of and screamed FREEZE M""""" F""""". At that moment i realized i was in the middle of a hold up situation i about crapped my self i sadi forget this im outta here and decided to keep wondering untill i found it instead of sticking around there and possibly getting shot i finally found my hotel about an hour later after paying a hooker 10 dollars for directions
2. What is your Zombie Plan? id load up my family in a peterbilt 379 with all the guns ammo food and survival equip it can hold and head to Ft. Knox hold up there conducting searchs for survivers with all the military equipment left behind
3. Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming: I love driving semis of any type from Peterbilts to Kenworths to international to Freightliners
4. If you were us, why would you vote you into The U? Im cool and laid back like to have funand to spend time with my kids

Quick survey! We will totally judge you by the answers you give below:
• Favorite Type of Music: I am a music lover i love all forms of music from country to rap from classical to rock
• Favorite Movie: Black Dog
• Favorite Book: The Cirque da freak series
• Favorite Non MMO Game: Borderland and hopefully Borderlands 2

Re: minecraft app. GooberMater726

i guess ill start this off

yea hes my brother

i wanted him to join so we could play together on minecraft and his lazy ass finally got minecraft so that we can play together

and here comes the 400 burn bring it guys

Malicious... Is this the brother you mentioned?

Welcome to The U Application process :D

Since Minecraft isn't an official branch, it's going to be a little more work on your part to impress us (or bribe us with blackmail material on your brother :lol: ) than a regular MMO branch. If you haven't already, grab the Mumble info from Malicious and hop into a channel and chat a while. Getting involved in the forums (Thirsty Troll) will also help us get to know you.

GooberMater726 said:
Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name? Yes Malicious
We won't hold that against you. Much.

We're big believers in the "everyone pitches in" mentality. If you want to raid, are you prepared to help organize or lead that raid? raiding in minecraft? i havent raided since i played wow about a year and a half ago
Not so much raiding in the traditional sense, but group projects. Frequently someone will take on a massive project and ask for assistance, either via materials or manpower. When the last server launched, we had around 30 people online at once for nearly 12 hours straight, a good portion of that time was spend building out Spawn... it was a pretty cool event and something that I'm hoping will be repeated in a few weeks when it finally goes "gold".

2. What is your Zombie Plan? id load up my family in a peterbilt 379 with all the guns ammo food and survival equip it can hold and head to Ft. Knox hold up there conducting searchs for survivers with all the military equipment left behind
3. Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming: I love driving semis of any type from Peterbilts to Kenworths to international to Freightliners
Are you an owner/operator? Why the Peterbilt 379 over any of the others? How would you outfit your trailer?

My grandfather was a trucker for a decade or so after Vietnam until he started to have some health problems and reduced his work load. He finally retired the day he watched his tanker (I believe he was hauling milk) disappear into a sinkhole while he was eating lunch :lol:

GooberMater726 said:
paying a hooker 10 dollars for directions
Wait a minute.You paid a hooker 10 whole dollars & only got directions?WTF? I'm sadly disappointed man,not sure you're U material.The drunk part was spot on,but then ya blew it... :cry:

:D :lol: :lol: Just fucking with ya man.Beef up your app some(protip:We love detailed zombie plans here,add a bit more to it)& I'm sure you'll do fine.Just chat us up some on mumble & in the forums here & let us get to know you.

:thumbup:

GooberMater726 said:
one day in Tiajuana Mexico i crapped my self after paying a hooker 10 dollars
There ya go! I cut your story down a little to make it more interesting... :D :lol:

williamsond

DDO Usurper

You boy! yes you, you've come to class again with out an avatar, I expect a note from your parents or a new avatar in the morning.

NIce app stick with it and hope to catch you soon :)

sirp "We won't hold that against you. Much"

your just jealous that my grinder is bigger than yours on 1.8 server hahahahahah or was last time i seen it

also yea ill get him in mumble and what ever i can get him into till then but i will keep his ass in line

Sir Psyko said:
Welcome to The U Application process :D

Are you an owner/operator? Why the Peterbilt 379 over any of the others? How would you outfit your trailer?

My grandfather was a trucker for a decade or so after Vietnam until he started to have some health problems and reduced his work load. He finally retired the day he watched his tanker (I believe he was hauling milk) disappear into a sinkhole while he was eating lunch :lol:
i would choose a 379exhd actually and i would choose a pete because come on the peterbilts are the caddys of the trucks good ride and they just demand attention flying down the road and no im not a o/o im a class a tow truck driver and heavy hauler so i can drive everything from a smart car to a tractor trailer from a fork truck to a coal mine dump truck

SharpPointyStick said:
GooberMater726 said:
paying a hooker 10 dollars for directions
Wait a minute.You paid a hooker 10 whole dollars & only got directions?WTF? I'm sadly disappointed man,not sure you're U material.The drunk part was spot on,but then ya blew it... :cry:

:D :lol: :lol: Just fucking with ya man.Beef up your app some(protip:We love detailed zombie plans here,add a bit more to it)& I'm sure you'll do fine.Just chat us up some on mumble & in the forums here & let us get to know you.

:thumbup:
well i was already drunk and had bad whisky dick and couldnt get up even if angalinea jolie was naked in front of me

So, you went to Tijuana Mexico. Did you see any donkey shows? It's important.

Also, how do you feel about monstergirls?

and they funny thing about being a minecraft app alot of peopel wont even comment or even look at these applications

:( every big :(

malicious said:
and they funny thing about being a minecraft app alot of peopel wont even comment or even look at these applications

:( every big :(
Don't worry.I'll comment & look.I don't play minecraft,I'm just a nosy bastard like that! :D :lol:

Hi um Goober? (heh heh)...

I was on mumble with Mal and Goober (heh heh) for a while last night and he seemed like a cool guy..

I think questions 3 and 4 on the application could tell us more and suggest revising or expanding here.. Hopefully Mal explained that this process is about getting a glimpse at who you are and your personality.

Dampyre said:
Hi um Goober? (heh heh)...

I was on mumble with Mal and Goober (heh heh) for a while last night and he seemed like a cool guy..

I think questions 3 and 4 on the application could tell us more and suggest revising or expanding here.. Hopefully Mal explained that this process is about getting a glimpse at who you are and your personality.
yep that and<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8mICvMV-jG0?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8mICvMV-jG0?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Top Bottom