Me did mask - me likey

So a friend of mine pulled me into an airsoft game that'll be going down next weekends, it's a roleplay stuff built around "The Purge", but aint a point..
Main thing here is that i had some EVA foam leftover from my last build(cyberarms n sht) and i'm gonna need a mask for the game (and yes, i'm also going to wear special glasses under it)
Sooooo i've made this from shit n sticks i had laying around in the house and ima say - it's nothing like what i planned, but it is fqin perfect for the purposes of scaring people at night while making spoopy noises.
Also - RED GOEZ FASTA!1

here tis

Silentgurl

Promoter
So a friend of mine pulled me into an airsoft game that'll be going down next weekends, it's a roleplay stuff built around "The Purge", but aint a point..
Main thing here is that i had some EVA foam leftover from my last build(cyberarms n sht) and i'm gonna need a mask for the game (and yes, i'm also going to wear special glasses under it)
Sooooo i've made this from shit n sticks i had laying around in the house and ima say - it's nothing like what i planned, but it is fqin perfect for the purposes of scaring people at night while making spoopy noises.
Also - RED GOEZ FASTA!1

here tis
nice Bro! :)

Ayy, thanks for the good words)
I also did a thing with another photo i snapped with a full costume on: here

and if i get any pics from the game itself - ima post it here too)

aaaaand here's some of the photos with me person(blue scarf thingie) from the game itself: click

Great job, and it looks like you had a lot of fun!
well, i did, though i was kinda shutting off after 2 am, so last part of a game (with most of the shooting) was played without me
got shot in the head with a shotgun though,point blank, was interesting experiance)

Top Bottom