I'm supposed to be on a conference call right now.

Re: I'm supposed to be on aconference call right now.

Taking phone calls and filing Claims reports.

Aethyre

Rainbow Warrior

Sleeping :D

well im supooosed to be finishing the constuction of my game room, but that requires work and work takes the fun out of games :p

Dao Jones

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob.
I'm on a client site, building a training deck to teach them how to use timesheets in their new system, while simultaneously configuring their SharePoint template site for their specific issues/risks/etc logs. All my meetings are this afternoon.

Go go multitasking!

Gaming/watching dvds/reading comics.

But its too hard work so I'm just harrassing you guys at the moment!

*phew* I have a hard life! :(

Kiserai

Community Leader
Waiting for my 10am client to show up. It's 10:08. A few more minutes and she'll get to figure out the process for legal guardianship on her own, because I'll be working on a different emergency.

I'm mean.

Ok, not mean, just trying to be 3 people due to understaffing, so unless "flake" is somehow part of a person's diagnosis they need to suck it up and be on time.

Dao Jones

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob.
Kiserai said:
so unless "flake" is somehow part of a person's diagnosis
Is there a diagnosis for this? I think I have a pretty severe/acute case of Flakitis. Do they prescribe anything to counter the effects of my condition? Payattentialin? Focusol?

Dao Jones said:
Kiserai said:
so unless "flake" is somehow part of a person's diagnosis
Is there a diagnosis for this? I think I have a pretty severe/acute case of Flakitis. Do they prescribe anything to counter the effects of my condition? Payattentialin? Focusol?
There's a cure, but noone turns up to recieve it...

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Promoter
I think I'm scheduled to be picking lint out of my belly button for the next 15 minutes...but I like to shake things up and woke up early in bed just cause I can.

At least your conference call is on US-friendly hours! My 2 hour conference call with Korea was 8-10 pm last night...

I am currently burning taxpayer dollars, writing a technical report section that will never be read.

ChefBourdain said:
I am currently burning taxpayer dollars, writing a technical report section that will never be read.
Slip in some dirty stuff to spice it up! then people will read it for sure!

Kiserai

Community Leader
Dao Jones said:
There are a couple conditions that legitimately include a lot of flaky stuff, and usually it's either a mood balancer or an antipsychotic. In this client's case, though, the only reason I'm aware of is "because I'm convinced the world revolves around me" and I prescribe "you're SOL and don't bother complaining". A few applications of it usually clears that condition right up, believe it or not.
You though? You're beyond my help. Take two beers and call in sick tomorrow? :uey:

Aethyre

Rainbow Warrior
ChefBourdain said:
At least your conference call is on US-friendly hours! My 2 hour conference call with Korea was 8-10 pm last night...

Well damn, now I'm just sitting around being concerned as hell that Chef has access to tax payer dollars.

I stared at a sharepoint portal this morning.. and then turned a word document into a PDF.

Yeap.. its rough work.. *yawn*.

Should be going around fixing a few more phones, gotta hand out and create some accounts...most of this will get done before quitting time.

should be running a staff meeting, but I made all my minions go out and work instead.

Got to work, played warcraft for a little while, then I browsed apps on my phone for a few hours. For anyone interested in phone games check out Crush the Castle. I think it costs like .50, but you get to blow up castles with a catapult. Now I'm catching up on all of my web comics, which I will probably do until 5. Two more hours.

I was researching how to make my sql query save as a csv file that will import into Tekla. Found 10 different solutions and none of them work. So now I am pretending to still work on it and plan on asking the DBA when he gets back from vacation Monday.

Top Bottom