I'm still stuck in the Falkland Islands.

williamsond

DDO Usurper
Is anyone else this far south? I'm currently stuck 13,880.02 km away from home on an archipelago in the South Atlantic Ocean located on the Patagonian Shelf. I have very limited interwebz and am experiencing traumatic weather patterns... what other places are folk today?

Last edited:

Uru

Lapo is in Argentina, if I recall correctly.
I would like to hear how you ended up in the Falklands! I've done research projects about them. Many sheep involved.

I've got about an hour or two before I get hit with hurricane zeta's eyewall. I can sympathize with the traumatic weather patterns.

If you think the weather is quite traumatic, buy yourself a Porsche 928 GT with the license plate 'H982 FKL', and watch how fast everything else becomes traumatic.

I'm here in Syracuse, no good or even bad weather or anything to speak of. The rest of the family went up to the Adirondaks to rent a cabin for the week to get a last chance at some fresh air before we're cooped up for the winter. It started snowing for them as they began preparing supper. I imagine they're all in front of the fireplace right about now.

Dealer-san

Maestro
If you think the weather is quite traumatic, buy yourself a Porsche 928 GT with the license plate 'H982 FKL', and watch how fast everything else becomes traumatic.

I would like to hear how you ended up in the Falklands! I've done research projects about them. Many sheep involved.
Since it may be a bit before he sees this I'll shed some light on this - Dave's in the British military, so he goes where they tell him to. This is not his first trip to the Falklands, and it sounds like internet access may actually somehow be worse than the last time he was there.

Harplager

Promoter
Since it may be a bit before he sees this I'll shed some light on this - Dave's in the British military, so he goes where they tell him to. This is not his first trip to the Falklands, and it sounds like internet access may actually somehow be worse than the last time he was there.
Fake news.

The real story is that Williamsond went on a Uey style, pantless bender in the UK and woke up in the Falklands. Gin'll do that to you.

huntgod

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds
Promoter
Lapo is in Argentina, if I recall correctly.
Chef B has also done a lot of studies involving sheep :p

Top Bottom