I LIVE!

So after months of being sans computer after my permanent move to the Philippines, I'm back online with my computer up and running again. I am not in a permanent housing situation yet, so this may be temporary, and my internet is really really really garbage. So MP is pretty much right out. But I just wanted to let everyone know I'm not dead! :D Hope y'all are doing well and I miss everybody!

Havokist

ED Guild Leader
Guild Leader
I'm glad to hear your move went well and you're now back in the land of PC.

Oh, and that you're not dead. That's good too :D

Krishach

Promoter
The Phillipines? Is there a story there to share?

Also I now REALLY want Adobo.
1597323319044.png

GalacticKegger

Cylon Hunter
Great to hear you're doing well DD! Man I miss lumpia & mojo ... diyan ka na!

[edit] Ya Kris ... Adobo rocks too!

Pfloyd

Official Dino-Bard
That's all the reason anybody needs to relocate there.

Also, welcome backsies!
I can get authentic lumpia, pancit, dinaguan, sinagang, whatever at my buddy's parents' house here in Jacksonville. No travel necessary.

edit: Oh yeah, glad to see you're still kickin', Double D.

Mutiny

Unrepentant's Andy Griffith
Community Officer
I was wondering where you've been. Good to hear from you.

Thanks for the welcome backs! And yes, I've been enjoying the food immensely. Not big on 100% of it, like Sinigang for example. But most is really really good.

The Phillipines? Is there a story there to share?
Went through some major life changes, Peony and I split (we're still friends, very amicable), and I needed a fresh start. My dad has lived here for like 15 years and has been here on Bohol (where I am) for like 10. I visited him over Thanksgiving last year, love it, and decided this was the fresh start I needed. It's been great so far, even if 99% of my time has been under heavy quarantine.

Top Bottom